Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

I don't understand wtf is enzo doing with his time? Seriously wtf?

I honestly thought he would turn it around but the guys fvcking clueless may as well have noel Edmonds in charge. But that's insulting to Edmonds

I hope there is boos at the end the can't deserves it we are ****ed well and truly 

A so called 'premier league" side being done over by Plymouth Argyle. ****ing losers the lot of them. It ****ing stinks this club I am sick of it now

Edited by Trent Steel
  • Like 2

This team needs to score first and another score another 1st half otherwise we're doomed.

It's just not the kind of team that can come back. Those Daka misses are criminal!

• Like 1

Every single fan that has wasted their time and money to travel all that way tonight, should be booing in full voice. Our club is utterly disgusting right now, from the board room, to the manager, to the weak as piss players. Get rid of the lot and start a fresh. Absolute shambles! 

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

I'm sure you said the same thing when fans were calling for Rogers' head. Keep on happy clapping. You're part of the problem.

So sad what has happened to our fan base . Entitled child 

I try always to remain rational. But what we are witnessing tonight is totally unacceptable. What is their wage bill compared to say Vardy’s salary??  I just hope we can hang on to Rudkin.