Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Enzo Out? Time for an official thread/poll

Enzo Out?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Enzo Out?

• In
    • Out

10 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Let this be a warning to anyone going on about how lucky it is being managed by a Pep understudy. 

Peps approach works when you can buy anyone you want. That approach may not hold much credibilty when you have more limitations as a club.

I think this is spot on. I've said for years that Pep would struggle at a club that can't spend billions on players. Unfortunately, it's taken a carbon copy of Pep, at the club I love to prove the point.

When the football works, it's great. When it doesn't work, there is nothing else.

My 10 year old son actually said at half time, "this game needs overlapping full backs and a more creative number 10 to create the space to break the lines. I'd look at bringing Yunus on for Ndidi and go 4-2-3-1".

It was at that moment that I realised a 10 year old kid with just 18 months experience on Football Manager could make more of an impact on a game than Enzo Maresca.

• Like 2

Just now, FoxyPalace.com said:

Daka Couldn’t finish he’s dinner never mind anything else. 

It’s not just daka, good managers get the best out of players. How many of these players have actually improved when you consider the league they are playing in.

• Like 1

There's a thread on this forum in which many of us confidently stated that Enzo's team was superior to that of Pearson in 2014. It was daft at the time, and it seems a whole lot dafter now. Any leader who only entertains one system, one set of players (with minimal rotation), and one shape, is clearly going to fall short of the most basic requirements of a manager.

If you're inexperienced in any line of work, you have to be open to ideas. It astounds me that the board were clearly looking for someone with such a single-minded vision. It suggests that their vision of the club is at odds with that of the fans, and that which brought us success. It feels like an on-going and utterly unjustified fixation with their weird notion of 'sustainable' football. Our FFP charges are also testament to that peculiar obsession. And any notion that he's an astute tactician or competent motivator should be quickly dismissed.

Still, I don't believe he should go. And I do believe he can take us up, and end up being considered a reasonably successful boss. But I have grave doubts about how much we've progressed under his leadership, and what might happen next.

Where are all the fellow fans who were laughing at some of us when we were posting earlier in the season that this specific team should play a 3-4-1-2 or a 3-5-2? 

Where are they now when they sided with Enzo after his disrespectful comments against a vocal minority who know football more than him? 

Enzo should have been sacked a minute after that dreadful press conference back then. 

• Like 1

Voted out ,and not just because  of the last few weeks .Never took to him talking in riddles especially when  he done nothing of note as a manager .Wanted to back him but something  didn't sit right and unfortunately  I might be proved  right.

Just now, inckley fox said:

There's a thread on this forum in which many of us confidently stated that Enzo's team was superior to that of Pearson in 2014. It was daft at the time, and it seems a whole lot dafter now. Any leader who only entertains one system, one set of players (with minimal rotation), and one shape, is clearly going to fall short of the most basic requirements of a manager.

If you're inexperienced in any line of work, you have to be open to ideas. It astounds me that the board were clearly looking for someone with such a single-minded vision. It suggests that their vision of the club is at odds with that of the fans, and that which brought us success. It feels like an on-going and utterly unjustified fixation with their weird notion of 'sustainable' football. Our FFP charges are also testament to that peculiar obsession. And any notion that he's an astute tactician or competent motivator should be quickly dismissed.

Still, I don't believe he should go. And I do believe he can take us up, and end up being considered a reasonably successful boss. But I have grave doubts about how much we've progressed under his leadership, and what might happen next.

What are the packaging and shipping charges for whatever you're on? 

He's made us worse each game recently, we can't score let alone defend away. I've travelled to Bristol, Millwall and tonight and watched the same performance on the spin. 

Three wank teams, and the performance has got worse each time, with the opposition scoring good goals on the break. We didn't even look like scoring tonight. 

The bloke is a fraud, he's been found out and won't change anything. It will get his job changed for him with any luck tonight. 

Just now, Vardy Party said:

We’ll **** automatics up & he’ll be sacked end of season.  Luckily if that happens his annoying PR mate Gulliem Balague will piss off too.  His recent tweet is beyond embarrassing. 

What did it say? Not on Twitter.