Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Enzo Out? Time for an official thread/poll

Enzo Out?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Enzo Out?

• In
    • Out

Out 100%

Personally I want us to start over, from the very top.

I love what Vichai and Top have done for us, but Tops not got a clue what he's doing, his leadership team are mugging him off and he's just playing blind to it.

I'd love to see us sold on and have a fresh start... get rid of everyone at the top, all the coaches and pretty much the entire squad.

I know it's dramatic, but we really need it 

• Like 4

Just now, Gevans_97 said:

This week has been the final nail in the coffin. Goodbye

These last few games against teams would should easily beat now prove beyond any doubt this manager is completely out of his depth. Incompetent, tactically . He has a team playing like robots and anywhere close to the penalty area pass it sideways. Do not shoot, pass pass pass. They had one shot and scored, keep it simple, direct.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

As if people are just coming around to this…..sheep

Hard when you are brainwashed

• Like 3

I'm so angry after the last two games. How can he see that it's just not working! You bring on a striker who doesn't touch the ball for 17 minutes, and yet you just continue with the same tactics hoping something might happen 

• Like 2

Not sure what the point is while Rudkin runs the club. The last 3 managers have all played the same style, possession over excitement / fun. 

I just save myself the time nowadays and check the result rather than watch something that’s no longer enjoyable

• Like 3

ive defend enzo enough after the last 2 games, just shown me who rigid and limited he is with his tactics,

no plan B with formations or tactics

forever picking under performing players(Faes the main one atm)

im done defending him, if he cant be flexible like someone like Xavi Alonso and a few others then whats the sodding point

• Like 1