Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Enzo Out? Time for an official thread/poll

Enzo Out?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Enzo Out?

• In
    • Out

I always say a managers job is easy when they're winning, but when they're losing then that's the real test. He has no clue how to turn us around.

Get him gone when we stay down.

If he does go then Rudkin has to go too and we need to change the style. I love to see us playing good football but most importantly I want to see high tempo and high intensity, we have transitioned into a team that is so easy to play against. I hate what this club has been become we are the complete opposite of fearless. 

• Like 1

Has to go. Has to. It was refusal to get rid of Rodgers when it was long clear he couldn’t turn it around and it saw us relegated. About to make the same mistake and cost ourselves (what was) a nailed on promotion. 

Edited by FoxCal
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t think I could dislike a group of players more than last season but this group are trying their hardest.

I guess that I shouldn’t be surprised that a core still are here (until a few leave for free in the Summer).

• Like 2

I'm a grown man that has only just realised you can develop a personal hatred for someone you've never actually met .. dispise everything about the salary stealing cvnt 

We had some great times under Brendan before we started this crap off, but Enzo is 10 times worse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He has well and truly bottled it. You can tell by his interviews.

Bye Enzo, thanks for the first half of the season, but you're clearly a one trick pony, and that trick has been SUSSED.

If we go up automatic I still don't want you in charge. See ya.