Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Enzo Out? Time for an official thread/poll

Enzo Out?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Enzo Out?

• In
    • Out

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I genuinely hate the guy. And I actually prefer Rodgers. Only a biblical collapse could lead to such a thing, and it’s happened.   

I agree, at least Rogers won the FA cup. 

This guy is about to oversee one of the biggest bottle jobs in English football history.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Course he would. Any half decent manager would, because they wouldn't play players out of position.

Ricardo, perhaps the best full back in the league, wouldn't be playing midfield.

N'didi wouldn't be playing out of position too, in attacking midfield or whatever bizarre forward role Enzo has him playing.

Ricardo is the one good thing in our team so I think that’s a bad call. But otherwise, yeah. 

Just now, ChrisFilter said:

Ricardo is the one good thing in our team so I think that’s a bad call. But otherwise, yeah. 

He is good at doing what he does in midfield, but I still don't think it's right. 

10 points from 10 games is relegation form. That's a quarter of the matches we've played. Not scoring for the last three away games with the players we have is unforgivable 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Smith would have had us up already. 

I'm Enzo out but not buying this. Smith would have had Daka left wing. Look at what he did with a decent Norwich squad in a weak league.

Enzo is entirely one system. Smith was entirely an agent of chaos.

I could forgive Enzo if he was trying different formations/personell yet nothing was working but the fact he is sticking with the same players and a formation/tactics that has been well and truly found out is unforgivable.

• Like 3

Has any club ever sacked a manager when they’ve been top of the league? 

I realise that’s unlikely to be the case tomorrow, but still…

… and what’s crazy is it wouldn’t be undeserved if the club did do just that.

I think amongst other things, Enzo’s lack of rotation and trust in the wider squad is coming to bite him.

As much as the physical fatigue, I think the main 11 he continues to lean onto have become mentally fatigued.

No one gets joy out of doing the same over and over again, there becomes a point it just becomes monotonous and you drop your concentration and levels.

Of course that’s monotony gets even worse if all of a sudden it stops producing results.

Just like with Rodgers last season, he needs to go for any chance of us rescuing our season but it is probably too late anyway. An absolute fraud of a manager, swindled our club out of millions with his bullshit 'idea'.

He has to go but he won’t, well not just yet. 

Tonight I’ve accepted we’re in the championship for the foreseeable future. We have raised the white flag and surrendered this season. 

West Brom and Southampton will confirm it but automatic promotion is gone and there’s no way this clown will get us through two play off games and a Wembley final. 

• Like 1

This implosion would be shit however it happened but it’s more shit when you have a manager that prioritises his hard on for an idea over everything else. 

First game I’ve watched for a while tonight and the approach to the game was beyond grim. Repeat the same shit pattern of play for 90 minutes

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Has any club ever sacked a manager when they’ve been top of the league? 

I realise that’s unlikely to be the case tomorrow, but still…

… and what’s crazy is it wouldn’t be undeserved if the club did do just that.

I think amongst other things, Enzo’s lack of rotation and trust in the wider squad is coming to bite him.

As much as the physical fatigue, I think the main 11 he continues to lean onto have become mentally fatigued.

No one gets joy out of doing the same over and over again, there becomes a point it just becomes monotonous and you drop your concentration and levels.

Of course that’s monotony gets even worse if all of a sudden it stops producing results.

Has any other team fell away at the top so badly

Sickening naivety on show by him. 

In the same way he doesn't see the way to change it, I don't see how we get out of this more if we don't change him. 

It's not worth keeping him. 

Thanks for the first 5 months where we were on cloud nine. Now it's just fvcking pointless keeping him. 

• Like 1