Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Enzo Out? Time for an official thread/poll

Enzo Out?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Enzo Out?

• In
    • Out

Just now, moore_94 said:

Hopefully see one of these beauties on Twitter soon

King Power Stadium

Said that for about 6 months last season

Just now, StanSP said:

Sickening naivety on show by him. 

In the same way he doesn't see the way to change it, I don't see how we get out of this more if we don't change him. 

It's not worth keeping him. 

Thanks for the first 5 months where we were on cloud nine. Now it's just fvcking pointless keeping him. 

Was it just new manager bounce extended because the opposition was shitter

Let this be a warning to anyone going on about how lucky it is being managed by a Pep understudy. 

Peps approach works when you can buy anyone you want. That approach may not hold much credibilty when you have more limitations as a club.

• Like 3

Was prepared to give him time to learn, but he clearly doesn't and has blown an absolute tap in of a position with what people say is the best team in the championship.

He's not good enough, get him gone!

We have completely nose dived its terrible, let's get rid now, do a reset top to bottom, we wont though, strap in for a horrible end of season, I doubt we go up if he remains stubborn anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

If he goes we have a chance of winning the playoffs

Cooper with a £5 million bonus if he wins it

I get it i do, i said it weeks ago, we have the players and the 1 person who'll blow it for us is enzo, but he deserves the shot, unless Top and the board sees otherwise. I predicted play-offs this season at the start, but we could still go on and win the league 

Get him gone but nothing will change until the non football side changes.

We’ll bottle the play-offs, bring on a transfer embargo and a few mid table seasons.  We will come back without this ‘we are massive’ mentality and show the league some respect 

a joke all round 

I know we've said a lot about them not having the balls to sack him.

But we quite literally cannot afford to stay in this division. And we will crumble in the play offs.

Maybe they'll surprise us.

Genuinely think we go up even with Sharky and Vardy in charge!!

The guy is either catatonic out of sheer bewilderment at the decline he's seeing or he's thick as shit because he can't see what's wrong, or he's too arrogant to change things or actually he's just not very good. Or maybe all a mix of them all? Whichever, he should go. Tonight was culpable mismanagement as was Millwall. My wife was even apoplectic at what we watched and for the first time ever, didn't bollock me for swearing every 2 minutes. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 2

Arrogant team selections and stubborn tactics.  The failure to use Coady’s experience and persistence with shithouses like Daka have pushed me over the edge, perhaps unreasonably.  Probably reactionary but I can’t defend it anymore.

• Like 2

Plymouth beat us with their Director of Football in charge....

.... Enzo mysteriously refuses to do press conference....

........ oh god.....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Won't even hear his excuses tonight as he and the team are still in the dressing room. Hopefully some sort of revolt 

Just to warn you that they’ve said if he appears then they will show it on sky sports news. Hide your remote and throw the batteries out the window! 

• Haha 1