Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

Lost for words. 

Season is all but over, he needs sacking but he won’t be sacked. 

This is going to be a painful end to the season, and a painful start to possibly the darkest period in this clubs history. 

It all falls to Maresca, he is hopelessly out of his depth whatever this is, is unacceptable.

• Like 1

I'm drained. Struggling to care anymore, feel like I'm staying loyal for the sake of the kids lol

I just want to laugh at how bad we are, why couldn't we justve been shit from the start.

I think Enzo is just making a point now by not using certain players. Not strengthening the attacking areas in January has cost us big time. No variety to attacks at all. 

Hoping Ipswich and Leeds both win because this team don't deserve to be in the promotion places any more. 

Players look mentally fatigued, drained confidence from all the attacking players. 

Entirely predictable. Entirely avoidable. Enzo's failure inevitable now.

Even if we somehow get a second wind and Scrape up by the skin of our teeth (now unlikely which is staggering in itself with this squad and the lead we gained) his Brendan Rogers mark II behaviour will leave us in a worse position than he found us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

I would genuinely take the club having a hiatus for a year. What a joyless place it has become.

A six month football lockdown would be ****ing lovely 

Fold the club. Owners don't care, Board doesn't care, Rudkin and Whelan don't care, manager doesn't give a toss and the players are all a bunch of lazy twats half arsing their way through life waiting for a free transfer to somewhere "better".

Everything about the club is done in the least professional, careless, slipshod manner possible, and they seem to be hellbent on destroying every single aspect of the club until it goe skint anyway, so we might as well stop wasting everybody's time and pack it all in now. Shut it, close the effing thing down and let us all move on to do something better with our lives instead of watching this bunch of ****ing clowns setting themselves on fire continuously for the last 3 years.

• Like 4

terrible team selection, who cares how many times we pass backwards, gives the opposition a rest, then poor defence, clueless up front, daka, ndidi, shouldn`t be in the team, worse than useless.

Edited by steveb
  • Like 1