Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

2 minutes ago, foxsake said:

Enzo you are a fool to continue to entrust the striker role to Daka, you can bet money on him fluffing his lines. Every bloody time.

Seeing Coady looking dejected on the sidelines while Faes strolls about, flapping his arms like a robot seagull says it all really.

This result should get him the sack. Of course this is the same club that waited too long to sack Rodgers.

• Like 2

Just now, ARM1968 said:

What I want to know is this. Is anyone actually surprised by this result? I mean genuinely shocked?

Seemed all too predictable to me. 

Nope I texted my mate before the game and said 1-0 to Plymouth. It's the shock that it actually happened

Until the cancer that is Top, Rudkin and Whelan are out of this club. I have lost complete interest.

I might check where we finished at the end, I might not.

done for now.

Edited by Trelleh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He NEEDS to go tonight. Have some pride and walk out Enzo. You’re not a manager. 6 defeats in 10 at any level, with any squad is unacceptable. With our squad against opposition like this, it’s embarrassing. 

We’ve again risked our future for the ego of a poor professional. It’s unacceptable.

• Like 4