Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
California Fox

Where is Nacho?

Honestly this season on so many occasions I’ve hated him, watching him lazily walk around the pitch and seemingly not caring. 
I’d love to see Cannon get some game time given we will be relying on him next season if we don’t go up, but right now we need experience. I’d play kel. It can’t be worse than 50p head.

• Like 2

Yeah he’s inconsistent and yeah he doesn’t seem bothered this year but if we keep playing daka and wilf as an attacking mid we will keep playing how we’re playing. Personally I’d play nacho behind/alongside vardy and see how it goes. If it doesn’t work what’s the worst that happens? We lose? We’re losing anyway. Give it a go.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Yeah he’s inconsistent and yeah he doesn’t seem bothered this year but if we keep playing daka and wilf as an attacking mid we will keep playing how we’re playing. Personally I’d play nacho behind/alongside vardy and see how it goes. If it doesn’t work what’s the worst that happens? We lose? We’re losing anyway. Give it a go.

This will never happen, not that i disagree with you but he just won’t change the system.

Id be thinking similar at this point, play 4-2-3-1 with Nacho in the hole, he would be good in that role.

Nachos problem is and always has been he is incapable of playing as a lone striker, no coincidence every time he plays in a 2 or in the hole behind he plays well. 

I genuinely don’t believe the players that we have couldn’t destroy teams, it’s the system that’s slow and has been figured out. Every time we get the ball we wait for the opposition to regroup 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Never mind nacho where’s Kasey ? He would be less likely to butcher the type of chance that Daka has 

Injured. Although he was sitting behind us at Chelsea so whatever it is doesn't stop him getting up stairs.

58 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Would love to see him and Vardy up top again but it won’t happen.

His finishing is as poor as Daka's but at least he drops deep to get involved. He plays in that 8 or 10 role for Nigeria but if he's not been used there by now he never will be.

His last 4 games for us coming up, same as Wilf, Praet, Albrighton and maybe Vardy.