Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
California Fox

Where is Nacho?

13 minutes ago, ronnup said:

He's leaving, and he couldn't give a ****

First part goes for half the team and second half goes for all of them. If he puts it in the net who cares. We need to change personnel and shape. He’s one of the squad and should be utilised. If not him then cannon or one of the kids. Just try something new. It can’t hurt. I’d rather we lost these last few games 3-0 with a totally different 11 than sleptwalked in to possession based ‘close fought, full throttle’ losses with the same dross we’ve been putting out for months now.

• Like 3

Against a low block where we need players to be able to link up play in tight spaces, he'd be excellent in the Ndidi position. Man City play 2 strikers but in different roles occupying different areas of the pitch, why cant we do that? Answer is Enzo. He seems incapable of thinking outside the box.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Not like the midfield having been doing much, let’s drop one of them and play him in his preferred position behind the striker 

100%. Our lone striker is getting no service. Nacho is a good connecting man. And we need to have 2 strikers anyway. Enzo must change to win.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ronnup said:

Weeks to go and rarely played all season, why would he? It's just a job and he's probably just looking forward to the next one. Don't think I'd have too much interest either to be fair. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

100%. Our lone striker is getting no service. Nacho is a good connecting man. And we need to have 2 strikers anyway. Enzo must change to win.

Plain as the nose on your face isn't it. More stubborn know it all management. 

30 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Enzo has made it quite clear on many occasions that he will not change !! The problem in my mind that he is a one trick pony with only one plan that he will stick with regardless. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

No service where? Daka missed two good chances at Plymouth and Vardy got played through too. Vardy missed good chances at Bristol City.

• Like 1

Should be nowhere near the team, has largely been poor and lazy when played, this seasons Tielemans, the guy has literally downed tools. After his Ipswich cameo on Boxing Day I really wouldn’t have been arsed if I ever saw him in a Leicester shirt ever again. 

The only players who I feel should feel slightly aggrieved by lack of game time is Coady and Canton, whilst Wanya and Albrighton may feel a bit frustrated that they haven’t been utilised more after decent showings in cup games. 

11 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Nacho left the building about June 2023. His clone has been coasting around the dressing room and pitch ever since. 

He may look like a clone but if you look closely around the edges, you can see he has actually been made on a photo copier. 

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

No service where? Daka missed two good chances at Plymouth and Vardy got played through too. Vardy missed good chances at Bristol City.

Bang on the money this. Same against Millwall. I still maintain we create enough (although i would like to create more obvs) but our entire team have got the yips in front of goal. Leeds do as well. Its in all their heads.

One of us (Leeds / Leicester) will fix the problem and become quite clinical in the run in. Right now I don't see Daka or Nacho being the catalyst for it.

Edited by Chelmofox
complete and utter plonker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Bang on the money this. Same against Millwall. I still maintain we create enough (although i would like to create more obvs) but our entire team have got the yids in front of goal. Leeds do as well. Its in all their heads.

One of us (Leeds / Leicester) will fix the problem and become quite clinical in the run in. Right now I don't see Daka or Nacho being the catalyst for it.

I don't think that's what you mean 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ronnup said:

Two things. First there's absolutely zero evidence to support that. It's a lazy assumption. 

Second, let's assume it's true, if he goes one on one or has a penalty, would you back a player that's fairly relaxed and ambivalent? Or back a player shitting it with nerves? 

On 14/04/2024 at 15:36, Fox92 said:

They are scrap chances. At our level, we need to be creating good chances consistently.

13 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

They are scrap chances. At our level, we need to be creating good chances consistently.

Absolute bollox im afraid. Vardy practically had an open goal in the Bristol game. Daka scored from an offside position and he should be managing his position much better there. Then he skidded the ball across the face of the goal in the second half where he must be hitting the target. I agree that the last left foot shot before he was subbed at Plymouth was actually a bit more difficult - but he hits it like my wife was taking the shot. If you at least get it on target - anything can happen. Also Nacho's header against Millwall saved off the line.  There was more than this too.

These aren't scrap chances. These were the moment were we had to score. If we cant take any of these we cant take anything?