Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

Just now, Double Decker said:

When we score in the first game and, can't celebrate properly untill 'check complete', you'll remember how VAR spoils it for fans. Such a shame, the instant euphoria of the ball hitting the net (or maybe creeping over the line) is gone.

Pleased we are up though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

I will really miss this league.

Like a hole in the head 😂😂

It’s going to be a reality call when we face off against the big boys next season, but we’re going back where we deserve to be. Never ever should’ve gone down in the first place.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Double Decker said:

When we score in the first game and, can't celebrate properly untill 'check complete', you'll remember how VAR spoils it for fans. Such a shame, the instant euphoria of the ball hitting the net (or maybe creeping over the line) is gone.

True. But I’ll take that, remember we probably wouldn’t have won the FA Cup without VAR

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Double Decker said:

Agree, short memories for some.

Cant really celebrate this to be honest we should never have been down here and the mess the club has got into really puts a dampener on things.

Next season is going to be vile. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr Mister said:

Leicester City are back and the big boys should get ready to watch out, we're coming for them.

Yeah I bet man city and Liverpool are sh*tting it 😂😂.   Well done city!! Hopefully win the title Monday.  Come on Hull 

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

Cant really celebrate this to be honest we should never have been down here and the mess the club has got into really puts a dampener on things.

Take the small wins and enjoy it, life is too short

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Just checking whether we're sure our promotion is confirmed. Didn't that Leeds fan on here (@Pub breath) say that the first 6 games of the season didn't count because Leeds weren't ready?

But, but they're the best team in the league! They'll win the league....

Vardy...hold me red bull, mate

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dames said:

Just enjoy the moment! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dames said:

Enjoy it, it could be the last success we have as a club - who knows. It's a rollercoaster supporting us but we could soon become a run of the mill club with no excitement. 

9 minutes ago, Dames said:

Very strange thinking. I’m guessing if we made the top half next season, you still couldn’t enjoy it as we shouldn’t have been relegated 2 seasons before? 

• Like 1

Premier League is the only pinnacle we have access too and is a very necessary evil at this point. 

Very pleased we are up

Would be delighted to see Ipswich join us. 

31 minutes ago, Double Decker said:

Big assumption there. Do you think we'll score in the PL? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Double edged sword, unfortunately, the Premier League is the place to be, financially.

I'll always have a soft spot for the Championship and always have, it pisses all over the Premier League in my opinion.

But with success in the Championship comes promotion to the Premier League and of course you want that success, otherwise what's the point, what are you striving for.

If we hadn't gone up, we'd all be pissed off, i'm buzzing after last night, its a fantastic achievement, it's party time and i'll enjoy it, but i'm apprehensive over the circus that is the Premier League.

I know what you mean. Things that are definitely better in the Championship in my view:

No VAR

Matches are way more unpredictable - any team (except Rotherham) genuinely has a chance of beating another. The teams at the top actually lose quite a few games rather than it being a procession for the title chasers.

Podcasts and pundits actually know about and discuss all of the teams, not just the top few. 

When you're live on Sky, they talk about your match, not how Man U need to spend another £1bn to compete with Man City and Liverpool. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 2