Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

4 hours ago, Viva said:

Very strange thinking. I’m guessing if we made the top half next season, you still couldn’t enjoy it as we shouldn’t have been relegated 2 seasons before? 

No i’ll enjoy it then but hard to enjoy the fact we’ve gone back to where we should be in an incredibly more dire financial situation and the people who put us there are still running the show.

With how much money we are spending and losing automatic promotion was a bare minimum. 

We aren’t some plucky underdog. We had the 8th biggest wage bill in the biggest league in the world. It’s shambolic we’ve had to spend a season slumming it down here. 

18 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

How has Vestergaard managed to find a coat that looks too long on him?

Also, KDH with sunglasses in doors, heavy night out :whistle:

That's a sinister coat. Its like he's in the first Highlander film.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dames said:

No i’ll enjoy it then but hard to enjoy the fact we’ve gone back to where we should be in an incredibly more dire financial situation and the people who put us there are still running the show.

With how much money we are spending and losing automatic promotion was a bare minimum. 

We aren’t some plucky underdog. We had the 8th biggest wage bill in the biggest league in the world. It’s shambolic we’ve had to spend a season slumming it down here. 

Some people just cannot be happy 

25 minutes ago, Dames said:

Bloody hell, I thought I was a doomer but at least allow yourself 24 hours of celebrating. 

Also we’re not in a dire financial situation, we’re struggling with some arbitrary rules 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, James_lcfc said:

The fact that one of Vardy’s first FaceTime calls after clinching promotion was to Dennis Wise…

…it’s just put a dampener on everything hasn’t it.

Think Vardy would deffo be a case of ‘never meet your heroes’ if thats one of his mates..

2 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Just wondering how long it will be before we have the 'Maresca Out' messages.

At the 85' mark of a July tune-up at Peterborough where he plays the kids the whole second half.

If not sooner.