Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

17 hours ago, pkonline said:

My parents are visiting Singapore right now and they went to a light show where they played Voulez Vous - can't help think it was for 🦊😀

IMG-20240427-WA0061~2.jpg

ABBA?

On 27/04/2024 at 09:07, Matt said:

We've enjoyed it because we've been winning, I said for years, even when we were in the Premier League previously, the Championship is a far better, more exciting and compelling league than the Premier League, as a neutral. 

It's like our season in League One, that's still up there with one of my favourite seasons ever but we only wanted to be there for one season.

"as a neutral"...yeah, but we're not!

On 27/04/2024 at 13:31, Lionator said:

Bloody hell, I thought I was a doomer but at least allow yourself 24 hours of celebrating. 

Also we’re not in a dire financial situation, we’re struggling with some arbitrary rules 

Losing nearly 100m a year is not a viable way to run a business. 

22 minutes ago, MPH said:

A reminder that Jamie Vardy has scored more Premier League goals than:

Cristiano Ronaldo
Dennis Bergkamp
Eric Cantona
Fernando Torres
Didier Drogba
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Carlos Tevez
Eden Hazard
Luis Suarez
Sadio Mane

Crazy stat

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

On 27/04/2024 at 13:38, Viva said:

Get over it. You don't finish the league table in wage bill order. Things went wrong after we won the FA Cup. We made some poor signings trying to maintain a Champions League push, but it happens sometimes. I don't remember many people talking about the terrible transfer business of signing a young French league winner in Soumare and a young striker with similar stats to Haaland, before our pre season that year started. People were genuinely pretty happy with the transfers and getting them done early. Fofana then got injured which was a massive loss. 

The club realised when we finished 8th that the spending then needed to stop. Rodgers got the hump and things went downhill from there. I don't blame them spending money in Jan that season trying to avoid relegation. 

We made some great signings last summer to give us a good chance of getting promotion. Automatic promotion was definitely not a guarantee. We can now continue to hopefully rebuild to a more sustainable financial position. 

Letting the people that run the club off the hook too easily here. 

Their refusal to cooperate with the Prems PSR investigation is going to cost us heavily. Both Leagues will be looking to punish us with maximum effect so when we get relegated next season its not going to be a case of coming straight back up. Years of points deductions coming our way. 

So forgive me for not celebrating the absolute clown show that runs our club. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, MPH said:

Cristiano Ronaldo
Dennis Bergkamp
Eric Cantona
Fernando Torres
Didier Drogba
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Carlos Tevez
Eden Hazard
Luis Suarez
Sadio Mane

If only he was a natural goalscorer :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Letting the people that run the club off the hook too easily here. 

Their refusal to cooperate with the Prems PSR investigation is going to cost us heavily. Both Leagues will be looking to punish us with maximum effect so when we get relegated next season its not going to be a case of coming straight back up. Years of points deductions coming our way. 

So forgive me for not celebrating the absolute clown show that runs our club. 

Taking a different stance might have resulted in the efl imposing a points deduction against us this season 

it’s only because we resisted and argued that they weren’t able to do it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MPH said:

Cristiano Ronaldo
Dennis Bergkamp
Eric Cantona
Fernando Torres
Didier Drogba
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Carlos Tevez
Eden Hazard
Luis Suarez
Sadio Mane

Additionally, none even half rhyme with party.  I suppose Luis Suarez could be having some parties?

• Like 1