Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

1 minute ago, Raj said:

I know I'm a miserable bastard but reading some comments in here from some!

Just give yourselves atleast a few days to enjoy promotion and not worry about relegation, enzo out, points deduction, financial fair play!!

Have a day off ffs

Raj is rattled!  His "Miserable Old Git" moniker is being seriously challenged!

Will he do a Leeds and fall apart?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

I might not speak for everyone, but I've been consistently saying this season when shite decisions went against us that I'd rather that than the sterile mess that is VAR.

I'm going to miss being able to celebrate goals organically. Championship clubs just don't understand how much VAR checks ruin those moments... Well, maybe Cov fans do. :thumbup:

Spot on.  Even when decisions have gone "against us" as such, I've still stuck to my guns and rather have that, than VAR.

For example, last week one of Leeds goals against Middlesbrough was clearly offside, and I don't mean by half an inch.   I mean clearly.   But I still rather had that, than VAR.  

Not as excited as last promotion, I think because we have been in the EPL for so long before relegation as well as winning it, it doesnt feel as special, and I do like the championship I think its a great league.

But yeah hurrah.

9 hours ago, Koke said:

Need Notts Forest to get relegated so we can once again be top dogs in the region and they can they love fest Clough trophy with Derby. 

I'd bloody love it if they went down! They'd be proper screwed too with their 108 players on the books

3 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Not as excited as last promotion, I think because we have been in the EPL for so long before relegation as well as winning it, it doesnt feel as special, and I do like the championship I think its a great league.

But yeah hurrah.

That was so special. The team, management, closeness to the fans. Back when our song book was ripe and we didn’t have an entitlement about us. I’d give anything to go back to being a fan in that promotion winning season. Remember getting on a plane the day after we were on the pitch at the King Power and just sobbed the whole way to Greece lol Special days.

This is a great team and achievement too, but to your point, it’s kind of necessary and we all know what awaits us this time!

Simply put - in life you make errors, sometimes multiple that create huge problems, it's how you deal with those and bounce back 

I bloody love this club 💙 

Edited by koop.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Daggers said:

😂

IMG_6340.jpeg

Passions run high when we go to the games!!!:ph34r::scarf:

Enjoy it fellow foxes fans 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Edited by Raj

19 hours ago, Dames said:

No i’ll enjoy it then but hard to enjoy the fact we’ve gone back to where we should be in an incredibly more dire financial situation and the people who put us there are still running the show.

With how much money we are spending and losing automatic promotion was a bare minimum. 

We aren’t some plucky underdog. We had the 8th biggest wage bill in the biggest league in the world. It’s shambolic we’ve had to spend a season slumming it down here. 

I guess it's being so cheerful that helps get you through the day.

• Like 1

I’m glad we are up, but I’ll miss the Championship and seeing us win so many games. Next season will be a struggle on multiple fronts. I just hope we have the minerals to scrape enough points to stay up. 

Of course an Enzo masterclass and a league win would be quite acceptable. 🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Dames said:

No i’ll enjoy it then but hard to enjoy the fact we’ve gone back to where we should be in an incredibly more dire financial situation and the people who put us there are still running the show.

With how much money we are spending and losing automatic promotion was a bare minimum. 

We aren’t some plucky underdog. We had the 8th biggest wage bill in the biggest league in the world. It’s shambolic we’ve had to spend a season slumming it down here. 

Jeez, Seriously!

Really not sure what your issues are but I'm guessing they are the type that are difficult to pronounce?

I'm starting to think you go home and listen to Marilyn Manson just to cheer yourself up? 

Edited by ElusiveEd