Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Leicester City. PROMOTED.

Guest leatherhead32

i got fickle of late, 2bh. 2 weeks ago i switched plymouth game over 5 minutes from end to watch naked attraction as it was less embarrassing  :yesyes:    well done lads .:ricardo: 

Can't help but feel that it's absolutely massive for the club's future that we got back up at the first time of asking.

Genuinely think it would have had disastrous consequences if we hadn't.

• Like 2

Yeah people will point to the mini collapse but overall that is a fantastic achievement t to bounce back given the absolute shambolic mess we were in. Enzo has made plenty of mistakes but he has come out top dog against much more experienced managers in Martin and Farke despite both having similar quality squads. 

It hasn’t been plain sailing but arguably this has been the toughest championship league for a long time so to get out at the first time of asking is brilliant. 

Forget the shit and negativity tonight is a night to celebrate and enjoy, we need this so badly from a financial perspective. This gives us a chance to rebuild and hopefully get back on track. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Can't help but feel that it's absolutely massive for the club's future that we got back up at the first time of asking.

Genuinely think it would have had disastrous consequences if we hadn't.

This.

I literally cried after the last two wins because I just knew there was absolutely a chance we'd have all those headlines about going out of existence and all sorts for years. 

Now whatever you do, don't **** this up Top. You have been given one hell of a let off. 

• Like 4