Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

VARDY TIFO - please share

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Never ceases to amaze me how many lads involved report getting ridiculous abuse from some "participants" every time.

Worst we have ever had.

Had a bloke refuse to to hold up his part due to me being a ‘cvvnt.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4

Times like today you sit there and genuinely have to ask yourselves why the club make it so hard for things like this to happen.  IK they wouldn't want any help from the club, but no reason the club can't facilitate tifos happening.

Incredible display by the lads as always.

Noticed the club had a "straight back up" flag thing that seemed to go into the family stand and then disappear pretty quickly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

If anyone honestly complained about a tifo for our best ever player in potentially his last match then they should ****ing stay at home. 

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Worst we have ever had.

Had a bloke refuse to to hold up his part due to me being a ‘cvvnt.

People having it repeatedly explained to them who it's for and they still won't shift their mindset. Crackers.

• Like 3

Honestly how you guys do it is unbelievable, so much respect for you and you're a credit to the club. Enjoy your preseason and you guys and girls are going to be needed more than ever next season! 

Haters will always hate. I had a bloke behind me fuming that we clapped the players off he was saying we should be booing them... Was saying "I can't celebrate winning this league" it's embarrassing. His mate turned to him and said go wait outside then. 

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Wait people complained about it? What the **** 

Couldn't see vardy walk out the tunnel and see the biggest fan tribute to a player the country has ever seen. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Said it before but they are just about the best thing about this club. They do amazing work on this front and have done for nearly a decade. Should be genuinely proud of their time and effort and the majority love being part of it.

Ignore the moaners, you do great things. Well done all.

Echo that.

Well done @Union FS @SemperEadem and all the others involved👍🏾

In fact...give yourselves a shout out so the rest of us know who are involved.👍🏾

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

Couldn't see vardy walk out the tunnel and see the biggest fan tribute to a player the country has ever seen. 

You were part of it! 

29 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Times like today you sit there and genuinely have to ask yourselves why the club make it so hard for things like this to happen.  IK they wouldn't want any help from the club, but no reason the club can't facilitate tifos happening.

Incredible display by the lads as always.

Noticed the club had a "straight back up" flag thing that seemed to go into the family stand and then disappear pretty quickly.

Imagine what they'd look like if the club made them. Thailand smiles with King Power and a picture of the King would take precedent over things like our greatest ever player.  

Brilliant lads, very well done. I have to say I was filling up seeing the tifo & the whole ground singing when you're smiling & I've been going for 65 years

A shame you couldn't organise the shambles of the presentation at the end of the game

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1