Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free Agents 2024

1 hour ago, J.Lisemore said:

Tyrhys Dolan would be an interesting one. 

36 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Was really impressed with Dolan when we played Blackburn and he’s had a good season on the whole in a team that underperformed really. You could do a lot worse for the monetary fee that the tribunal would enforce. 

I'm pretty sure I read they have a years option to extend his contract.

There are some pretty solid Premier League performers on that list.

This would be total shift from our usual recruitment model of buying young players with sell-on potential, but there are a few players who would probably do a decent job for a year or two:

Will Hughes

Fabian Schar

Ola Aina

Steven Alzate

Danny Welbeck

... could all do a job for us, imho. With the restrictions we face around transfers, we have to look at a few of these sorts of signings, I would have thought.

2 hours ago, GLC said:

Hughes has just signed a new deal with Palace 

That's a shame. Always thought Hughes was a really tidy footballer who likes to get stuck in. Loads of PL experience, too. Oh well!

4 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

There are some pretty solid Premier League performers on that list.

This would be total shift from our usual recruitment model of buying young players with sell-on potential, but there are a few players who would probably do a decent job for a year or two:

Will Hughes

Fabian Schar

Ola Aina

Steven Alzate

Danny Welbeck

... could all do a job for us, imho. With the restrictions we face around transfers, we have to look at a few of these sorts of signings, I would have thought.

Schar, we can't defend AND won't be able to in the Prem, can get Jonny Evans back too :D

Just now, stevostadium said:

Josh Brownhill from Burnley a done deal apparently. Just checked his stats and he hasnt started many recently

He's pretty bang average, but as a squad player I guess he could be a useful option.

3 hours ago, stevostadium said:

Josh Brownhill from Burnley a done deal apparently. Just checked his stats and he hasnt started many recently

Not to be a d!ck but you also heard that the Cannon deal had fallen through and that Chelsea were holding out for a PL move with Casedei the day before he signed. 

...Maybe you're sources aren't the best? 

3 hours ago, stevostadium said:

We were told Tom Cairney was a done deal this time last season

• Like 4