Popular Post Rubbersoul Posted 19 September Popular Post Posted 19 September He’s been absolutely solid but get Aluko off. Don’t give the ref any chance. 7
Jabbaranks Posted 19 September Posted 19 September I know it's on a par with saying you think Ed Sheeran is on the right side of humanity, but I'm honestly happy that Faes is playing in this system as the one thing he's able to do is be comfortable on the ball and distribute effectively. Ok, I feel dirty saying it. 3 1
FosseSpark Posted 19 September Posted 19 September very strange that McFarlane, Kangasniemi, Doyle nowhere near the squad.
Clever Fox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September It's been a good performance all we lack is Goals. 1
majaco Posted 19 September Posted 19 September We're looking good I don't trust it Aluko should be taken off before he gets sent off
Collymore Posted 19 September Posted 19 September (edited) Aluko needs to come off at HT. He's on a yellow, been the wrong side of his man a few times and has hesitated going forward. Think he's got so much potential still though... I just don't trust the officials. Probably desperate to even the game up. Edited 19 September by Collymore
cat lady Posted 19 September Posted 19 September The goalkeeper is useless with balls at his feet, very nerve-wracking 1
Claudio Fannieri Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, Jabbaranks said: I know it's on a par with saying you think Ed Sheeran is on the right side of humanity, but I'm honestly happy that Faes is playing in this system as the one thing he's able to do is be comfortable on the ball and distribute effectively. Ok, I feel dirty saying it. We do look more balanced and comfortable particularly playing out.
Andrew Posted 19 September Posted 19 September This suicide slow build up and no urgency football is starting to irritate me beyond belief. 1
FoxyPalace.com Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Thought the lads played well 1st half and dominated the game even before the sending off ! Now just put away our chances and we are laughing.
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, Jabbaranks said: I know it's on a par with saying you think Ed Sheeran is on the right side of humanity, but I'm honestly happy that Faes is playing in this system as the one thing he's able to do is be comfortable on the ball and distribute effectively. Ok, I feel dirty saying it. He’s also very good at nipping in front of the striker and pinching the ball; key trait for a defender in an aggressive press system - and something Souttar really struggled with last week. 1
James_lcfc Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Shame if Aluko is coming off. He’s doing well today and needs as much game time as possible.
PhillippaT Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 4 minutes ago, Stopharage said: For anyone enduring the Barnsley commentators, this game is also on Sky Sports +2. I'm not seeing it on my NOWTV sports channel list...
VLC86 Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 1 minute ago, Andrew said: This suicide slow build up and no urgency football is starting to irritate me beyond belief. Must have watched a different game, the build up hasn’t looked slow to me today. 1
Bert Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 24 minutes ago, Pliskin said: It really wasn’t….. after he won the ball he pulled his legs back. Nothing wrong with that challenge, proper hard tackle. It’s a red in today’s game unfortunately. Regardless of what you say. Excessive force endangering a player.
RoboFox Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Looking decent TBF. Problem is you always feel like we’re one brain fart pass away from conceding a shit goal playing Russell-ball out from the back. Need to put this lot to bed, stat. Also the standard of this league man. ****ing minging.
StanSP Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Have seen the red. It reminds me of the Ramsey one vs Oxford. Flies in, gets the ball, arguably reckless and ref is blindsided? Think it's that one I'm thinking of.
Swarles Barkley Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Finally a striker who can hold the ball up, link up play and pretty good with his feet. Early days but Riis looks very good at this level 3
StanSP Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, PhillippaT said: I'm not seeing it on my NOWTV sports channel list... It's on Sky Sports+. Which is basically red button for Sky.
Bert Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just now, James_lcfc said: Shame if Aluko is coming off. He’s doing well today and needs as much game time as possible. I think he makes another foul and he’s off though. 2
FoxesWalk Posted 19 September Posted 19 September Just noticed no Bristric in the squad again? Do we know why?
whoareyaaa Posted 19 September Posted 19 September 2 minutes ago, PhillippaT said: I'm not seeing it on my NOWTV sports channel list... go to Sports then EFL tab
Recommended Posts