Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

UAE much lower standard than Saudi 

 

That's like saying Jedward are better than The Cheeky Girls. Would you really want to have either on your playlist? 

Posted

3 relegations in 5 years was it? Mad that a guy who specialised in failure and was making mistakes at Oakwell in League 1 thought he was too good for us. We were finishing 5th in the prem and winning FA Cups when you joined! Genuinely think he's deluded, in the truest sense. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Finally something I can get behind… all I need now is for a change of ownership and Rudkin to do one and I will be eager to spend my hard earned money on the club, no matter what league they’re in.

Posted
10 hours ago, scinnell said:

Wow I could cry with happiness. I've never hated a Leicester player more! I can now move of without the Faes anxiety when looking at the starting line up and seeing his name playing.

Ayew?

Luke Thomas?

Skipp?

BDCR?

Danny Ward?

Sure?

Posted
1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

 

They're both absolute shite but you can't have Reid and Skipp on par with this shitbag.

Reid is a school playground player, we’d be  in the promotion places if he took 50-75% of the clearcut chances he’s had this season, remember bought as PREMIER LEAGUE player, not looking above it League 1.

And we know Skipps charge sheet!!

Wout might nick it mind

Posted
Just now, The boy Linacre said:

Reid is a school playground player, we’d be  in the promotion places if he took 50-75% of the clearcut chances he’s had this season, remember bought as PREMIER LEAGUE player, not looking above it League 1.

And we know Skipps charge sheet!!

Wout might nick it mind

 

Yeah like I said man I know they're both absolute muck, this isn't me stating a case for either, I don't like them – I just don't think they're quite on the same bracket of dislike-ablity as Faes. 

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...