Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Having watched another impressive innings by Kevin O Brien today with money tight the County could far worse then resign him as an overseas player.Did well for the club before and has improved massively since then.Not sure he would want to play for us again though given how the club treated his brother

On 07/05/2019 at 17:25, everton carr said:

Think Cosgrove will always play Azad looks very useful rate Griffiths highly other spot will be Javid atm not sure we will see Dexter again sadly

The problem with no Dexter is that we then don’t have a fourth bowler so we have to play the extra seamer, leaving us unable to play Parkinson.

On 11/05/2019 at 16:49, everton carr said:

Having watched another impressive innings by Kevin O Brien today with money tight the County could far worse then resign him as an overseas player.Did well for the club before and has improved massively since then.Not sure he would want to play for us again though given how the club treated his brother

Good call. Good do worse. 

Bangladesh captain said earlier he wants to play in England, Rahim i think it is? Wicket keeper. Very useful, strong hitter for t20 quite low profile. 

Edited by Cake

4 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

The problem with no Dexter is that we then don’t have a fourth bowler so we have to play the extra seamer, leaving us unable to play Parkinson.

I think Javid and Ackerman can do as good a job as Parkinson to be honest. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cake said:

Good call. Good do worse. 

Bangladesh captain said earlier he wants to play in England, Rahim i think it is? Wicket keeper. Very useful, strong hitter for t20 quite low profile. 

Can't see us signing anyone of that calibre. We'll end up with George 1 run Munsey!

Took the day off to go Lords yesterday, I'm still confused as to why we choose to bowl with that sun beeming down, can only assume they are taking the approach that the sun beaming down will dry it out and make it a batting paradise. Abbas is just different gravy head and shoulders our best player. Ben Mike's figures certainly don't do him justice, some good bowling from him just let down by loose deliveries often, but considering how young he is he's a great prospect, I'm sure that means he will join Notts in the future then lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, brockmyster said:

Took the day off to go Lords yesterday, I'm still confused as to why we choose to bowl with that sun beeming down, can only assume they are taking the approach that the sun beaming down will dry it out and make it a batting paradise. Abbas is just different gravy head and shoulders our best player. Ben Mike's figures certainly don't do him justice, some good bowling from him just let down by loose deliveries often, but considering how young he is he's a great prospect, I'm sure that means he will join Notts in the future then lol

Ben Mile is a Nottingham lad and son of former Notts player Greg Mike.He was with there academy until he was 16 the only reason he left was his dad had a big fall out with Mike Newell the Notts coach