Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

There have been scare stories about Gypsies stealing babies for years and years and it never happens. Like you said, far more common for unwanted babies to be given away. My Gran used to tell me she'd "sell me to the Gypsies" when I misbehaved, not very p.c.!

Some one sent this to me in an email, don't know whether its 100 % accurate, but after reading through it, you do start to wonder.

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL

1. Did they use the babysitting service provided? NO

2. Did they use any listening devices? NO

3. Did they leave three children under 4 alone while going out drinking? YES

4. Did they do this every night? YES

5. Did they,under British law,endanger Maddie? YES

6. In the UK is significant harm a form of child abuse? YES

7. Is significant harm used by the UK courts in child abuse cases? YES

8. Does leaving the children as they did qualify under these rules ? YES

9. Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie? YES

10. Are the frequent checks by the Tapas group challenged by other witnesses? YES

11. Was the bedroom within sight of where they sat? NO

12, Were they within earshot? NO

13. Did anyone other than Tanner see any abductor? NO

14. Has anyone come up with a credible abductor? NO

15. Is there any evidence of an abduction? NO

16. Were the shutters in the room tampered with? NO

17. Did Kate say the shutters were tampered with? YES

18. Did Kate change her story to saying the door was unlocked? YES

19. Was the door unlocked on any other night? NO

20. Is there any physical evidence at all of a break in? NO

21. Is there any physical evidence of another party being in the room? NO

23. Were the McCann's told not to inform the media? YES

24. Were they told it might harm the chances of finding Maddie alive? YES

25. Were the media informed by a McCann family member? YES

26. Were specially trained British dogs brought in to search the apartment ? YES

27. Did they find anything? YES

28. Have these dogs been successful in over 200 cases? YES

29. Do sniffer dogs lie? NO

30. Do the specially trained dogs get confused by other smells? NO

31. Did they find cadaver(dead body) scent in the apartment? YES

32. Did they find blood? YES

33. Did they find cadaver scent behind the sofa? YES

34. On the child's toy? YES

35. In a cupboard in the room? YES

36. Did they find cadaver scent on Kate's clothes? YES

37. Did Kate explain this by saying she had examined dead bodies before holiday? YES

38. Is there any record of her doing so? NO

39. Has anyone come forward to say they saw her doing so? NO

40. Was the hire car rented after Maddie disappeared ? YES

41. Were tests done on DNA found in the car? YES

42. Did the dogs alert to the hire car? YES

43. Is a billion to one odds that it may be someone else's DNA? YES

44. Were the doors and boot left open to get rid of the smell in the car? YES

45. Did the parents explain it away as rotting meat? YES

46. Smelling due to taking rubbish to the tip in the hire car? YES

47. Smelling due to dirty nappies in the hire car? YES

48. Smell due to sea bass in the hire car? YES

49. Did the parents say the dogs were wrong? YES

50. Do you need tons of excuses if the dogs are just plain wrong? NO

51. Have the dogs ever been wrong? NO

52. Did Kate & Gerry flee Portugal? YES

53. Did they hire extradition lawyers? YES

54. Did the McCann's hire libel lawyers to gag anyone with a different view? YES

55. Did the government lend spin doctor Clarence Mitchell to the parents? YES

56. Dio spin doctors twist the truth for a favourable outcome? YES

57. Are they paid to do this? YES

58. Did the McCann's set up a fund in order to search for Maddie? YES

59. Did they use the money donated for anything other than searching? YES

60. Do the parents have a media monitoring unit? YES

61. Are there internet trolls helping the parents to quash getting at the truth? YES

62. Have the Portuguese police been portrayed as incompetent? YES

63. Did they look at all aspects of the case? YES

64. Did they conclude any abduction took place? NO

65. Did they conclude that Maddie was dead and the parents responsible? YES

66. Are there two British investigations into Maddie being missing? YES

67. Are they investigating ALL aspects of the case? NO

68. Have they been told by the government to focus on abduction only? YES

69. Have they come up with any evidence of an abduction? NO

70. Have they come up with any credible suspects? NO

71. Have they questioned the tapas group or parents over the case? NO

72. Have the parents made millions from Maddie being missing? YES

73. Did Kate write a book mentioning torn genitalia that the twins might read? YES

74. Did Gerry have his wallet stolen at Waterloo station as he claimed? NO

75. Does the CCTV footage from that day bear out his claims? NO

76. Did the Portuguese police ask British government for medical records? YES

77. Were they handed over? NO

78. Did they ask for bank statements? YES

79. Were they handed over ? NO

80. Did they ask for mobile phone records? YES

81. Were they handed over? NO

82. Have the media printed the McCann version of events? YES

83. Are the media intimidated by threats of libel? YES

84. Have the parents admitted they are responsible for Maddie's disappearance? NO

85. Have the parents faced any criminal charges to date? NO

86. No charges for manslaughter? NO

87. For neglect? NO

88. Did the McCann's say they would take a polygraph(lie detector test) ? YES

89. Did the McCann "people" contact Don Cargill head of polygraph studies?YES

90. Did the McCann's tell the world they would take one to prove innocence? YES

91. Have they taken one in the 2'000+ days since saying they would? NO

92. Did the parents impose a list of conditions for taking one? YES

93. Did Don Cargill say the list was "impossible to satisfy"? YES

94. Did Don Cargill state "They had no intention of taking one"? YES

95. Did Clarence Mitchell say they were innocent and did not need to do one? YES

96. IS Amaral on trial because he wrote a book stating the facts of the case? YES

97. Is it a proper account of the police investigation ? YES

98. Have the McCann's fought desperately to have this book banned? YES

99. Is it banned? NO

100. Is maddie missing because of the actions of the parents? YES

Everyone's got their own view on this, but reading through that last post...surely they would have been forced to take a lie detector of some sort?

As far as I know, the results of lie detector tests are not considered reliable by the UK legal system and are inadmissable.

Everyone's got their own view on this, but reading through that last post...surely they would have been forced to take a lie detector of some sort?

Don't believe everything you read, some of it might be bollocks?

Whilst I agree they were negligent to leave their kids in a roadside unlocked apartment unattended they have also had opportunity since the media lost interest in the case to let it all die down and fade away if they really had been responsible for what happened to their daughter.

The fact they keep bringing it back up and into the media gaze to try and find her tells me they are not responsible.

Don't believe everything you read, some of it might be bollocks?

Whilst I agree they were negligent to leave their kids in a roadside unlocked apartment unattended they have also had opportunity since the media lost interest in the case to let it all die down and fade away if they really had been responsible for what happened to their daughter.

The fact they keep bringing it back up and into the media gaze to try and find her tells me they are not responsible.

If you don't bring it up and carry on with the abduction theory then people will get suspicious as to why you have given up with no closure.

The whole thing just baffles me, my view is that the McCann's are probably in on the whole thing but that's just complete guesswork. Is their anything that is set in stone? concrete evidence of what happened? If she was abducted someone is doing a bloody good job at keeping her under wraps. 

When the McCanns were mounting an assault in the national media, they cleverly offered to take lie detector tests to clear their names. But when a Don Cargill, of the British and European Polygraph Association tried to take them up on their offer, they refused. The media headlines seem to have stuck in peoples minds and so Clarence Mitchell's propaganda seems to have worked.

I'm increasingly believing the Roma's story about it just being an illegal adoption. Young girl wants to get rid of baby without anyone finding out and not harming it - give it to the gypsies - job done. With their culture they would do such a thing and think nothing of it. The woman clearly doesn't want the baby, we'll take it.

Why do I think that?

Well, they've DNA tested the "adoptive parents" and the child - there's clearly no link (tbh, the naked eye could tell you that!), which means they have the girl's DNA profile. Surely, anyone who has reported a baby as being taken is immediately DNA profiled, just in case of a situation like this. The fact that several days have gone by and no one seems to know who actually are the parents and no one has stepped forward to claim her, for me, suggests that she was indeed an unwanted child. Failing her being properly linked to any blood family, I don't see any harm with her returning to the family she knows, rather than being punted from pillar to post in the legal adoption/fostering system.

Could be there's nothing more sinister here than a failure to follow legal process.

Yes, lets give her back to the people that obtained her illegally, lets give her back to woman who claimed that she had given birth to 6 children in 10 months, lets give her back so she can return to her life of begging in the town square....  :D

Talking to someone yesterday and she believes there was an accident and the McCanns covered it up. She was also saying something about documents to do with Gerry's past had gone missing. She mentioned how calm they were then and since.

About the toy she said her daughter has one that has never been washed in 17 years. Would it not have the smells of the child?

Talking to someone yesterday and she believes there was an accident and the McCanns covered it up. She was also saying something about documents to do with Gerry's past had gone missing. She mentioned how calm they were then and since.

About the toy she said her daughter has one that has never been washed in 17 years. Would it not have the smells of the child?

was it Miss Marple ?

• Like 1

It was not a random person. It was not in a pub. She has studied aspects of the case and has knowledge of the law. She works in a role which sometimes requires her to determine whether a person is genuine by facial expressions and mannerisms. It was her POV which she came to from what she saw as evidence. She may be wrong. I have no strong opinions either way. I am still a fence sitter until I have reason to be other. The post was relating an opinion of an aquaintance that is all.

Edited by Rincewind

I might ring up Crimewatch.

We managed to get someone questioned about the Suffolk Strangler case a few years back when a joke went a bit too far.

I do actually agree that the most likely scenario involves the parents. The Portuguese obviously felt that way too hence they made the parents the prime suspects. There obviously wasn't enough evidence to support a case against them though so we will never know.

I love how Ken talks to random people in the pub and posts it like it's gospel lol  old school

Tbf to ken it's no worse than some on here quoting some unknown, random blogger off the net and claiming that as proof.

• Like 1

Floods of tears at a press conference don't equate to innocence but something seemed odd to me about the detachedness and lack of emotion shown by the McCann's at the time. I don't ever recall seeing the anger or sadness that I would expect parents to portray in such horrific circumstances.

Floods of tears at a press conference don't equate to innocence but something seemed odd to me about the detachedness and lack of emotion shown by the McCann's at the time. I don't ever recall seeing the anger or sadness that I would expect parents to portray in such horrific circumstances.

What about a fake flood of tears and a dry tissue at a press conference? I think we all know what that means.

120516_Philpott_pre_295346a.jpg