Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 07/02/2018 at 19:19, StanSP said:

anyone ever had a Renal CT Scan?

having one tomorrow. yay. 

How did it go, was it at Glenfield/The Leicester Royal?

Edit: walking through my town earlier, saw various chalked-up graffiti on walls stating 'Wake Up, Debt Slaves'. Not sure what that's about..

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

How did it go, was it at Glenfield/The Leicester Royal?

haha I don't live in Leicester so nope.

But it was fine :D. Lasted a bit longer doing the scans in the machine but other than that was totally fine. Weird sensation of hot flushes/popping candy, metallic sensation in the mouth which I was prepared for as had been told (on here and by the docs) that that would happen. 

Now just have to wait for results hopefully later this week

Thanks for asking :) 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just getting ready to go out for the annual '32 halves'. God knows the state I'll be in later. I better stay off here or I'll be spouting even more tripe than usual.

Why don’t you just have 16 full ones and save on the washing up?

Or am I misinterpreting and this is a dwarf orgy?

• Like 1

Witnessed what we thought was a burglary on Saturday night, reported the same to the police afterwards and have since heard back today to say that there was indeed a burglary at that time. 

I can't say I've ever witnessed one before, but if they're all as casual as these chaps were then I can see how they get away with it. 

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Spending a couple of days with the wife and kids in Portsmouth. They’re playing on the ‘beach’ and I’m sat in the car. It’s fvckin freezing.

I quite like Portsmouth, I took the children there years ago, we went to the dockyard and saw the Mary Rose and the Victory I think? Spinnaker Tower has a fabulous view on a clear day, the glass floor is a peculiar feeling though! Hope you enjoy the break, even in the cold

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I quite like Portsmouth, I took the children there years ago, we went to the dockyard and saw the Mary Rose and the Victory I think? Spinnaker Tower has a fabulous view on a clear day, the glass floor is a peculiar feeling though! Hope you enjoy the break, even in the cold

Cheers Deb. Yep, that’s all on the list for tomorrow! :D (but apparently it’s going to piss it down all day :()

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Spending a couple of days with the wife and kids in Portsmouth. They’re playing on the ‘beach’ and I’m sat in the car. It’s fvckin freezing.

Hmmm.... Miami beach..... Portsmouth beach..... Miami beach.... Portsmouth beach....

Now there's a tough choice. :D

• Haha 1

Moved house on Friday, only got my broadband back on this morning. All day loading up a Luton van, waiting for the keys, when we got there there the scummy bastard we bought the house off had left the garage full of junk and the garden filled with sacks of rubbish. Then to top it off one of the bedrooms has this wallpaper in it.

ce8c2a20-2c44-4435-9f48-5c8fde7cea27.jpg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Moved house on Friday, only got my broadband back on this morning. All day loading up a Luton van, waiting for the keys, when we got there there the scummy bastard we bought the house off had left the garage full of junk and the garden filled with sacks of rubbish. Then to top it off one of the bedrooms has this wallpaper in it.

At least you can applying for decorating skills to good use. :D

Didn't you say a few weeks ago you're just moving to another area of Syston?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

You can sue them for rubbish removal - talk to you solicitor.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

You can sue them for rubbish removal - talk to you solicitor.

I have done and she says I can but it costs money and there's no guarantee they'll pay anyway. I'm going to try but I don't hold out much hope.

13 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I have done and she says I can but it costs money and there's no guarantee they'll pay anyway. I'm going to try but I don't hold out much hope.

you should have sent a message on the house tapatalk to get the bins taken out first

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Burn it down and start again. :revenge:

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

If he left you a forwarding address, I’d personally go and forward his junk onto his new front lawn.

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

If he left you a forwarding address, I’d personally go and forward his junk onto his new front lawn.

It's a flat.

On the Saturday morning, we were sorting out our rooms when my daughter shouted down " I think I've found a bum  plug","Oh god, I don't want to go near it" I was in the middle of putting our bed together so I said "I'll be up in a minute". Then she came down and said it's alright and showed us what it was. It was a lego tree. lol 

• Haha 3