Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 15/07/2020 at 13:04, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Played 18 holes at Enderby yesterday, first time I'd been there in 13 years, first I'd played golf anywhere for 6+ years and unsurprisingly I was still pretty rubbish.

Was a great laugh with a mate though despite shooting 101 lol

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not a great start to the day.

Someone got in my garage and stole my golf clubs.

They weren't anything special - cheap and old, like me - and it shows how crap my bike is that they left that.

Worse things going on in the world but gutted obviously.

Can't help but think this is connected somehow.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Can't help but think this is connected somehow.

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Must admit that crossed my mind too.

Possibly but they're not a great set, wouldn't be worth much.

Maybe someone saw me play and thought: "That fooker shouldn't be anywhere near a golf course."

Think it was a random try-the-garages thing and they managed to force my door open.

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Possibly but they're not a great set, wouldn't be worth much.

Maybe someone saw me play and thought: "That fooker shouldn't be anywhere near a golf course."

Think it was a random try-the-garages thing and they managed to force my door open.

Not sure where you are but the Mrs tells me from the local Narborough Facebook page that people have been trying sheds and garages around here.

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

They weren't anything special - cheap and old, like me - and it shows how crap my bike is that they left that.

You need to get some CCTV, then you could watch someone steal your clubs.

Seriously though, if you want CCTV I’ve got some good deals on at the moment.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Izzy said:

lol

The wife has been doing that 'Couch to 5K' thing recently and today, out of the blue, she asked if I'd like to go for a run with her :unsure:

I agreed for a laugh and off we plodded. She took the lead while I jogged behind and I found my eyes fixating on her fat, bulging ass, doing it's best to be held in place by her M&S bucket bracks. My mind wandered back 25 years, pre kids, to that peachy, pert, firm little ass that she used to own, which now looks more like a sack of coal.

Tbf she just about managed to do 5km but at the end she looked like a dripping hog roast as the sweat was pouring off.

Bless her. I'm a lucky man :rolleyes:

She’s being rustled within hours mate lol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Oh it was a bike was it? I thought it was a pile of old saucepans, il be back for that later then. 

• Haha 1

@Izzytbf to your wife, she probably misses her figure pre children too. But if her body hadn't changed, you wouldn't have the children you have. Try and see it as a sacrifice she made for you to produce your offspring, rather than an inconvenience to your wank bank :thumbup:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

lol

The wife has been doing that 'Couch to 5K' thing recently and today, out of the blue, she asked if I'd like to go for a run with her :unsure:

I agreed for a laugh and off we plodded. She took the lead while I jogged behind and I found my eyes fixating on her fat, bulging ass, doing it's best to be held in place by her M&S bucket bracks. My mind wandered back 25 years, pre kids, to that peachy, pert, firm little ass that she used to own, which now looks more like a sack of coal.

Tbf she just about managed to do 5km but at the end she looked like a dripping hog roast as the sweat was pouring off.

Bless her. I'm a lucky man :rolleyes:

Too funny lol.

I'd love to hear her side of the story.......

So i asked the hubby if he wanted to go for a 5km run and to my surprise he agreed.

He was moving slower than GTF but i thought why not just fart so the coont can sniff my sweaty ass while enjoying the view. My mind wandered back 25 years, before brats, to the times when he would shag me doggystyle for an hour straight. I'm lucky if he lasts 60 seconds now with a semi at best.

To be fair the fat coont lasted about 4km but i had to jog back to get him off the pavement . I touched my butt and it was soaking wet. Didnt tell him but i extended my sweaty butt hand to him when i helped him back up. Take that minute man.

I'm so not a lucky woman, maybe i should shag his  exotic looking mate @Dr The Singh.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Too funny lol.

I'd love to hear her side of the story.......

So i asked the hubby if he wanted to go for a 5km run and to my surprise he agreed.

He was moving slower than GTF but i thought why not just fart so the coont can sniff my sweaty ass while enjoying the view. My mind wandered back 25 years, before brats, to the times when he would shag me doggystyle for an hour straight. I'm lucky if he lasts 60 seconds now with a semi at best.

To be fair the fat coont lasted about 4km but i had to jog back to get him off the pavement . I touched my butt and it was soaking wet. Didnt tell him but i extended my sweaty butt hand to him when i helped him back up. Take that minute man.

I'm so not a lucky woman, maybe i should shag his  exotic looking mate @Dr The Singh.

Jatt, she already is.......

• Haha 2

So a few weeks ago I went for a job at aldi head office, mentioned it on here. Initially didn't get offered it, but then did. Handed my 4 week notice today and got told I could go now lol The directors are right hot heads where I've just left, wanted to sack a driver the other day because he'd been for an interview elsewhere. Oh well I've got a month off on full pay plus holiday owed.

• Like 3

My day was rubbish! My best buddy locally who I also work with shared that he's leaving to go and work in an entirely different country. Not felt this gutted about anyone leaving since uni days when we finished our courses and some friends moved on. It honestly feels like a bereavement right now. I have other good friends locally, but no where near the same level of honesty and connection, if you get me. 

• Sad 1