Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

9 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Slept for 8 hours last night.

This is so unusual I've taken the day off to celebrate

I woke up this morning and thought I was the singer Tom Jones.

I went to the Doctors to ask if this was normal and he replied...

”It’s not unusual” :D

3 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

I've had a brisket joint on slow Cook all day in a nice red wine gravy. After the disappointment of the football, was looking forward to that to cheer me up a bit, so took it out to rest.

My 6 month Puppy, who's had a suddent growth spurt has managed to get up and take the b*****. Wondered why he darted off upstairs for half hour. 

He's now sat on the sofa, in a food coma, making farts that smell of what should have been our Sunday dinner. 

Sounds decent pal.

1 hour ago, oakman said:

Well, I've just found out why my girlfriend has been in a mood with me for the last 2 days. Apparently, it's because I was unfaithful to her in a dream she had.:crylaugh:

you dream-cheated on her!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, oakman said:

Well, I've just found out why my girlfriend has been in a mood with me for the last 2 days. Apparently, it's because I was unfaithful to her in a dream she had.:crylaugh:

Haha had that one before lol

Good day today, that was reminiscent of what used to be "normal".

I went to the office and almost did a full day before running out of things to do. Then my biggest client came back around and indicated there's going to be a lot of work coming my way which should secure me in my job for the foreseeable.

Then I came home and went to the gym, which was actually really enjoyable as there was barely anyone in there.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Haha had that one before lol

Good day today, that was reminiscent of what used to be "normal".

I went to the office and almost did a full day before running out of things to do. Then my biggest client came back around and indicated there's going to be a lot of work coming my way which should secure me in my job for the foreseeable.

Then I came home and went to the gym, which was actually really enjoyable as there was barely anyone in there.

Similar one for me.

Most productive day I've had at work possibly since lockdown started and then back to the climbing gym for the first time - great crack as it's at reduced capacity so there's plenty of room.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Similar one for me.

Most productive day I've had at work possibly since lockdown started and then back to the climbing gym for the first time - great crack as it's at reduced capacity so there's plenty of room.

Nice, there's a good climbing centre in Poole actually, I've been a few times. I'll have to look up when it's open again and try and get down there.

Bittersweet as my work has really felt the pinch from COVID. As the newest member, I was convinced I'd be one of those made redundant, but I've found out today that I haven't been shortlisted. Really relieved but gutted for those who are going. Ive been pretty productive during furlough which has kept me busy at least. 

Managed to get a really good deal on car insurance, but have lost the 4-pack of Kit Kats that I bought from Morrisons. Been an absolute rollercoaster already.

• Haha 1

Just had a 45 minute power cut that also knocked out the mobile phone signal and it was interesting to see how my snowflake, lightweight, entitled kids dealt with it.

After the initial 5 minute excitement of being in the dark,things soon turned to horror as they experienced life without Fortnite, Facetime, Netflix or Alexa. 

Oh the drama and panic that ensued while they didn't know what to do with themselves. The reliance on Wi-Fi and devices is strong in this household.

I blame the parents, myself :rolleyes: 

Edited by Izzy
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Just had a 45 minute power cut that also knocked out the mobile phone signal and it was interesting to see how my snowflake, lightweight, entitled kids dealt with it.

After the initial 5 minute excitement of being in the dark,things soon turned to horror as they experienced life without Fortnite, Facetime, Netflix or Alexa. 

Oh the drama and panic that ensued while they didn't know what to do with themselves. The reliance on Wi-Fi and devices is strong in this household.

I blame the parents, myself :rolleyes: 

Next time they should learn to download shows so they can watch offline :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Some random girl messaged me today claiming she’s pregnant and I’m the father. I have absolutely no recollection of her or going back to hers. Fun times. 

It’s those algorithms mate 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...