Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

38 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Just slapped myself in the balls trying to swat a fly. About sums my day up

Hope you tried to swat it with a newspaper and not your i-pad :doh:

15 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Why does Leicester smell of shit today.

I live down towards Lutterworth and its stank all day. I work weekends so was looking forward to getting hammered in the sun today. I still got hammered in the sun, but it smelt like a 'spoons toilet.

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Presume that it's been reported to the local environmental agencies?

What? Of course not! Its farmers muck spreading. Its a part of the annual process they do, happens every year. Why on earth would people report it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

What? Of course not! Its farmers muck spreading. Its a part of the annual process they do, happens every year. Why on earth would people report it?

Funnily enough flannel there was a bit of a hoo ha about it not that long ago ...  the ‘muck’ in question was human shit and has to be injected into the ground or ploughed into it within 24 hours ..   and a lot wasn’t ...   that meant people were breathing it in which isn’t the best thing to do !   And it still goes on.    There is a lot being shifted at the moment from a bio degrading station in Desborough that processes unused food ...   it is particularly smelly and is being used all over leicestershire ...   :thumbup:

31 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Funnily enough flannel there was a bit of a hoo ha about it not that long ago ...  the ‘muck’ in question was human shit and has to be injected into the ground or ploughed into it within 24 hours ..   and a lot wasn’t ...   that meant people were breathing it in which isn’t the best thing to do !   And it still goes on.    There is a lot being shifted at the moment from a bio degrading station in Desborough that processes unused food ...   it is particularly smelly and is being used all over leicestershire ...   :thumbup:

Well that's fair enough, but you can't be reporting them for one day of smell. If it persists then fair enough, there's a possibility it might be what you mentioned.

14 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Well that's fair enough, but you can't be reporting them for one day of smell. If it persists then fair enough, there's a possibility it might be what you mentioned.

No sorry it was nowt to do with the smell and Wymes wanting to report it  ...  I’d called in on an old boy in Wigston a couple of days ago and he told me all about it  ...  found it quite interesting ..  he wanted me to go inside to talk as he thought it was more dangerous outside breathing in the smell ...  I obviously didn’t but he explained why he said it.   I never realised there was a way that it had to be done when dealing with human waste and that a lot of farmers ignored the protocol ...   I also didn’t realise that there are these massive factories where all unused food is ‘boiled down’ into a disgusting pile of gloop ...  which apparently is a brilliant crop food to put in the ground.   

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

No sorry it was nowt to do with the smell and Wymes wanting to report it  ...  I’d called in on an old boy in Wigston a couple of days ago and he told me all about it  ...  found it quite interesting ..  he wanted me to go inside to talk as he thought it was more dangerous outside breathing in the smell ...  I obviously didn’t but he explained why he said it.   I never realised there was a way that it had to be done when dealing with human waste and that a lot of farmers ignored the protocol ...   I also didn’t realise that there are these massive factories where all unused food is ‘boiled down’ into a disgusting pile of gloop ...  which apparently is a brilliant crop food to put in the ground.   

Sounds lovely 🤢🤮