Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

46 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry guys, such jokes seem constantly political at the moment, which is getting tiresome.

Time for my nap

A saw it as a piss take of the faux outrage on twitter. A don't think it had a particular political allegiance. 

• Like 1

Just now, Webbo said:

A saw it as a piss take of the faux outrage on twitter. A don't think it had a particular political allegiance. 

Then I got landed big time :blush:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Though surely other countries not finishing their seasons puts the Champions League in doubt for next season.

If there is to be a champions league next season and this season's CL gets completed I would expect it will be up to the individual FAs to determine which teams take their spots. You would think they would do the current top 4. The risk is they don't complete the CL and go for a complete CL do over with the same teams, but Man City aren't eligible so we would probably get their spot. Either way it is going to be a nightmare.

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Though surely other countries not finishing their seasons puts the Champions League in doubt for next season.

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

If there is to be a champions league next season and this season's CL gets completed I would expect it will be up to the individual FAs to determine which teams take their spots. You would think they would do the current top 4. The risk is they don't complete the CL and go for a complete CL do over with the same teams, but Man City aren't eligible so we would probably get their spot. Either way it is going to be a nightmare.

UEFA have already stated that if a league is voided or can't be finished, next seasons European places will be decided on 'sporting merit', which they have stipulated is points per game from the 19/20 season.

Which means if the Premier League can't be finished, we're in the Champions League.

Edit....Didn't mean to include the top quote! Should have been the one from @Beliall

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

UEFA have already stated that if a league is voided or can't be finished, next seasons European places will be decided on 'sporting merit', which they have stipulated is points per game from the 19/20 season.

Which means if the Premier League can't be finished, we're in the Champions League.

Edit....Didn't mean to include the top quote! Should have been the one from @Beliall

thanks, i missed that announcement

6 minutes ago, Beliall said:

thanks, i missed that announcement

The four English clubs in next season’s Champions League will be decided on their performances in the 2019-20 campaign even if the Premier League is unable to finish its season, reports @martynziegler https://t.co/lRUWU0sf8c

Just to give you a source to back that up.

It's been very under-reported in my opinion, so easily missed :thumbup:

• Thanks 3