Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

PSA

So many beautiful bumblebees around at the moment minding their own business busy at work. 

Last summer seemed particularly bad for wasps. I got one trapped under my arm and got stung 😭 

Hope there's less this year somehow but got a feeling they're going to be bad again. 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Collymore said:

So many beautiful bumblebees around at the moment minding their own business busy at work. 

Last summer seemed particularly bad for wasps. I got one trapped under my arm and got stung 😭 

Hope there's less this year somehow but got a feeling they're going to be bad again. 

I got swarmed by German Wasps last August as I was trimming a large privet hedge. They went up my t-shirt and my mrs counted at least 17 stings on my torso, ankles, legs, face and arms. NHS 111 told me to go to A&E and they kept me in on a drip overnight which meant me missing the Bournemouth match. 

Cost me £85 to get the nest destroyed. 

The hedge will need cutting again soon but I'm reluctant to go anywhere near it. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

I got swarmed by German Wasps last August as I was trimming a large privet hedge. They went up my t-shirt and my mrs counted at least 17 stings on my torso, ankles, legs, face and arms. NHS 111 told me to go to A&E and they kept me in on a drip overnight which meant me missing the Bournemouth match. 

The hedge will need cutting again soon but I'm reluctant to go anywhere near it. 

Christ I remember the weekend well when Vardy scored that cracker. 

I had a weird itchy rash appear for weeks after one sting so god only knows what 17 odd would do. 

17 itchy rashes probably! 

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

My son was staying with us a couple of years back and was sleeping in a converted attic room. we heard shouting in the middle of the night and rushed in to see him and his bed covered in wasps. There'd been a nest in the ceiling/roof space that had slowly eroded the plaster board and opened up the nest into his room. Cost me £60 to have it fumigated but they will only do it from outside the house through the wasp entry point.

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

40 minutes ago, davieG said:

My son was staying with us a couple of years back and was sleeping in a converted attic room. we heard shouting in the middle of the night and rushed in to see him and his bed covered in wasps. There'd been a nest in the ceiling/roof space that had slowly eroded the plaster board and opened up the nest into his room. Cost me £60 to have it fumigated but they will only do it from outside the house through the wasp entry point.

I got stung by a bee the other day.

£85 for a jar of honey!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I don't get it...?

14 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I don't get it either, but that's what happens when you get married

Its a trending meme where something goes wrong and then the guys come out carrying a coffin dancing to some rave song (you wouldnt get the joke unless you had seen the original) :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

I don't get it...?

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Kim Jong-un is rumoured to be extremely ill. Possibly even already dead. Many African dictators are supported by North Korea.

1st part yes, 2nd part those dudes are from a video of a Ghanaian funeral which has been turned into a meme.

• Like 1