Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Insidious ..  great film !   

But earlier today was behind this chap ...   never seen a number plate like that before ...   any ideas ???  

IMG_1037.jpg

Looks like it could be among the first batch of numbers issued, CF, maybe early thirties?

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/car-registration-plates

13 minutes ago, Buce said:

Looks like it could be among the first batch of numbers issued, CF, maybe early thirties?

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/car-registration-plates

Still looks a bit of a weird format Bucey ...   something fishy if you ask me ...    

Just off for a nice (not) 6 hour drive ...   will keep my eyes open for anymore ....    :) 

2 hours ago, jonthefox said:

I still haven’t been 

I knew a genius mathematician who was constipated once.

He eventually managed to work it out with a pencil :D

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I knew a genius mathematician who was constipated once.

He eventually managed to work it out with a pencil :D

See for once i know you  are not joking. Stop bragging about being a genius mathematician.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Why is @Strokes avatar now a dog's ringpiece?

You'll wish you hadn't asked that:

On 12/07/2018 at 18:17, Izzy Muzzett said:

Mate I'm not sure if anyone has told you, but you've got a picture of a dogs arse as your avatar :blink:

On 12/07/2018 at 18:35, Strokes said:

It’s a picture of @Donut‘s mouth.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

why can't @Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo tag @Strokes properly?

Did it from a phone, didn't come up with the dropdown menu so I thought if I spelt it right it would work, turns out, it didn't!

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

I like bumholes, I didn’t realise it was so niche.

If it's attached to an attractive female human, definitely. Anything else... nooooooo

20 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Did it from a phone, didn't come up with the dropdown menu so I thought if I spelt it right it would work, turns out, it didn't!

If it's attached to an attractive female human, definitely. Anything else... nooooooo

I could post a picture of a lady with her finger up a dogs bum, but I’m better than that :ph34r:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

After just watching the Green Street no 3 movie it got me wondering. Do the baby squad still exist? And if so do any post on here? 

I recall them from my days of going down to Filbert Street. But I would imagine the original crew was replaced years ago, due to age :O 

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

After just watching the Green Street no 3 movie it got me wondering. Do the baby squad still exist? And if so do any post on here? 

I recall them from my days of going down to Filbert Street. But I would imagine the original crew was replaced years ago, due to age :O 

Yeah.

image.png.c9c2ed69fd3300fa8a74f59d74f9fc50.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Still alive and kicking Suze ....     lol  ...       But the ones I know are a bit worse for wear. 

59 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Still alive and kicking Suze ....     lol  ...       But the ones I know are a bit worse for wear. 

Sorry to hear they've been kicking Suze. That's a bit ungallant of them, bloody Zimmer Squad.... :whistle:

• Haha 2