Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

7 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

This. I like his posts, he seems intelligent, he's polite and friendly, and funny too. Quite unusual for a man to have all these traits now I think about it 

I bet he pisses in the shower, too......the perfect man. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I bet he pisses in the shower, too......the perfect man. 

The perfect man is the guy who is on the 5th floor... (im sure i read something about it on this forum in the last week.) Cant remember which thread though, age thing :D 

Something like he is loving, great in bed, big donger, does housework, blah blah blah  

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The perfect man is the guy who is on the 5th floor... (im sure i read something about it on this forum in the last week.) Cant remember which thread though, age thing :D 

Something like he is loving, great in bed, big donger, does housework, blah blah blah  

I'd be no good for you then, Suzie.

I hate housework.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Bailey's

• With coffee
  • With Ice
  • No thank you its horrible?

Just curious, i love it and for me depends on weather, if its cold then in coffee and if hot with ice. They even do a Baileys ice-cream which is to die for :D 

With ice. Just a double though as I find it a little sickly after one. The first one's lovely though. Too many would also ruin my snake hips.

• Haha 1

On 27/07/2018 at 20:17, CollinsLCFC said:

Got a job interview coming up. What's a modest amount of a payrise to mention if asked? 

Considering if I get offered the job, I'd be commuting an extra 40 miles a day.

Could you also get away with 'bumping' your current salary up a 1k or two? Or would it backfire when they get your P45?

I've always been too reluctant to ask for much in previous and always feel I could of got more.

On 27/07/2018 at 20:21, Unabomber said:

I’d look for minimum £5k more. Maybe meet half way if you are happy with that. 

It probably depends what you currently earn. And what you do. And what the salary was advertised as. At £15k ask for £3k, at £25k ask for £4k, at £35k ask for £5k imo.

Generally, if you are the preferred candidate the manager will want to get you in and to have a happy staff member. They'll have an idea of what they want to pay but if you explain that you would expect a small bump in salary from the move alone but need to take account of increased costs you should be able to secure a rise.

On 28/07/2018 at 04:00, Suzie the Fox said:

Thats me!

(Oh, thats me that posted the joke.... none of the rest :) )

• Haha 2