Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

My point was I do not give a fvck what other fans think about us.

Who did I criticise ?

Oh and until you are a mod I will say what I like if you don't like what I put block me.

Don't come on here telling me what I can say.

Who gives a fvck what anyone thinks.

Our thoughts should be with our own right now.

So Sorry for your news Marc Albrighton.

R.I.P with every respect.

The above quotes show that you're quite obviously lying.

If all you wanted to do was express your thoughts, why did you go on to state what "our thoughts" should be? You're trying to make out as if people are being unreasonable for thinking about anything other than the death of Marc Albrighton's mother-in-law. What a div. Self-righteous point-scoring is definitely the phrase I would use too.

Also, you must either be a total dolt or be a massive fan of irony because this sentence is ridiculous:

"Don't come on here telling me what I can say." lol lol 

Edited by MarshallForEngland

Worse still is the phunny photos thread, IT HAS GIF's in it, when the fook did GIF's become photos, stop it you Ming eating fookers

When did the 'do they mean us?' thread become a place to moan about other threads. stop it you Ming eating fooker :P

I get what you're both saying. I've said for a while that I think we could be the next one to join the middle tier of clubs such as Stoke, Swansea, West Ham & Southampton but the fact is - we haven't done it yet. 14th in your first year up is a good effort, but it isn't enough to convince someone like N'Zonzi, who is wanting a step UP from Stoke, to join a team who are aiming to do what Stoke have actually done themselves.

Southampton got their business spot on, a mix of wise investments with the fortune of having some quality youngsters come through resulted in them making a real leap up the table. It can be done, I totally agree, but we aren't there yet.

Oh yeah I'd definitely agree that we aren't there yet, or at least we won't know until a good portion of the season has gone, the proofs in the pudding and all that. I definitely think we're steps towards it, we've made some solid signings with top level experience so far and it'll be interesting to see if there is any marquee signings down the pipeline, could be a very good summer and hopefully that can shift on to the start of the season :)

• Like 1

Guest Cujek

"Leicesterlona" Fvck me, if only I had that guys wit  lol

I prefer Real Leicester, with our new world galaticos

They really are a weird bunch. Why do they have such a massive chip on their shoulder towards us?

Their "greatest escape ever" (a.k.a the only thing the club has done in decades) got trumped by us and everyone forgot about them.

Edited by lgfualol

They really are a weird bunch. Why do they have such a massive chip on their shoulder towards us?

Before the game against them a few people were giving it the big one on here saying we'd smash them. Oh and there seems to be a resident idiot leicester fan on there.

Basically they take the opinion of about 5 people and make out every Leicester fans think the same. They are incredibly touchy and can't take criticism.

Edited by Babylon

Call me an optimist or biased or whatever but I just cannot ever agree with anyone who thinks Stoke are a step up. Its got to be down to passion and pride of being a Leicester fan. Southampton finished 7th and qualified for Europe yet I'd never consider them a step up out of pure pride. Its just me.

I'm talking from potential signings' point of view though. You seriously think a player would choose us over Southampton if we both had first team provisions for him? Letting your heart rule your head here.

Everton's seemed to

Must've come across different Everton fans to me. Scousers slag off everyone.