Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

At one point, you'll have to realize that we're a team on the ascent that others of similar stature can only but love to dislike as of right now.

I acknowledge that it all might change again in the blink of an eye, but still...

Or putting it another way - which similarly sized club's supporters have been truly complimentary towards us in the past twelve to fourteen months?

For all us journalists, the fear of being called an ostrich is over, because Nigel Pearson was sacked at the end of the season! 

Don't flatter yourself mate.

• Like 1

Speaking as a football journalist, I loved Pearson's ostrich rant and thought the press largely set out to crucify him because he didn't play up to them.

Speaking as a football journalist, I thought the ostrich rant was bang out of order, but he apologised the next day, the hack involved accepted that apology and it blew over pretty quickly.

While the press gang would've liked more juicy quotes on a regular basis, the Midlands press pack got on very well with him. The London-based hacks were, however, keen to stick the boot in

You gotta feel sorry for anyone thinking our defence is slow then turning up watching their "lightning" wingers get mugged by RDL and Jeff.

Aswell as someone who would use the word "handsome" to describe Tim Sherwood. As well as someone who would call themself a journalist before spewing that shite out.

Edited by AKCJ

Speaking as a football journalist, I reckon we could just post boobies in here and mark wouldn't notice just as long as buzzer_b stayed away. "Last post by buzzer_b" is a dead giveaway there's some chebsicles in a topic.

Oh and Orkney Fox the massive perv.

anyone else reckon that danny dyers daughter on eastenders is a right tidy sort cos i think i do.

also god knows how many pics of charli xcx we need in here she is #1 arm

Edited by ScouseFox