Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm only up to the bit where they call the 3 sides we beat, Sland, Wham, and Villa, "smaller clubs".  Seems alright so far.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Is it just me or does every other forum consist mainly of fans swearing and abusing each other? Maybe it's because we're winning at the moment so everyone is happy, but we just seem considerably more harmonious than most. Now don't you pricks start swearing at me.

Is it just me or does every other forum consist mainly of fans swearing and abusing each other? Maybe it's because we're winning at the moment so everyone is happy, but we just seem considerably more harmonious than most. Now don't you pricks start swearing at me.

Do you remember last season? lol

Dont worry about it they swear at me all the time !

Now then ...   could this be the year we win a cup ????

This Tinkerman stuff is really beginning to grate now. Was listening to the Five Live preview on the way to the ground and most of it centred around Ranieri possibly changing things, as though he hadn't actually changed anything yet. He will make changes, make tactical alterations- not for the sake of it but to try and help the team. You know, the way Pearson did. And Sven did. In fact, every manager that has ever lived.

It's almost as though they're waiting for us to lose having made one change to prove how he'll rip up the good work already done. 

Wouldn't be surprised. Cannot believe there are fans of ours who actually valued some of these people over Pearson lol

I'm not even seeing this 'tinkering' so far. He's actually done very much the opposite. I'm pleasantly surprised by quite how similar we are to last year in some ways.

That's because, luckily, grandad is banned from this part of the forum.

I would really really really like to win the FA Cup please. So many teams have won it and I think it is something that a team of our stature and history should have in the cabinet. So lads.....go get it for Uncle Gudjy!

Me too, not just for this generation but all those that went before us. My dad who passed away 16 years ago went to two of the 60's finals, I was only six months old when we last played in one. 45 years and we haven't got to a final.

I'm really hoping this current run of form somehow continues so we are relatively safe come January and we give it a real go.

• Like 2