Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm all for talking him up but one performance against England isn't going to convince me he's better than Cambiasso. I can however see why he might prove to be especially given his age.

Haha what a joke. We were better than them for the majority of last season. Notice how despite our awful run they never really got clear of us. Awful side who were kept up by the shitness of others.

What a ridiculous article, full of bitterness from us finishing higher than them, as for that last paragraph about pace, he clearly hasn't seen our options to chose from Edited by Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Kept up by Burnley beating Hull .

I can't handle Villa thinking they're some big time PL because now they've got Tim Sherwood.

They only survived by 3 points last season. 

Villa and Sunderland need to get relegated. They've been flirting with relegation for years now and I think it will do the PL good if they were both to be relegated to get rid of the rot!

I hope we beat them comfortably: give their fans the shakes that, once again, a long relegation dog-fight beckons them this season!

A monkey with broken type writer would write an article that is more accurate than that! How anyone other than Arsenal (maybe Chelsea and Man City) can say in a match preview against Leicester that they have one of the quickest attacks in the league is beyond me!

A monkey with broken type writer would write an article that is more accurate than that! How anyone other than Arsenal (maybe Chelsea and Man City) can say in a match preview against Leicester that they have one of the quickest attacks in the league is beyond me!

They're pretty pacey though. Hasn't Scott Sinclair scored about 70 goals already this season? I hope this game on Sunday is as good as it has the potential to be.

villa are a bit up their own arses (or at least the author of that article is), they finished 17th last season but seem to think they're a better team than us.

Also, their hatred for konchesky makes me laugh, because we hate hutton for the incident with konchesky, their response is to hate konchesky for being wrongly sent off.

I've always disliked villa because they're a bit of a sunderland - essentially counting the days until they're relegated.

Anyhow, I look forward to us taking and 3 points on sunday and am also shit scared of villa's attacking options. If you asked me who I would rather face Benteke or Rudy Gestede, you better believe I aint choosing the Blackburn legend.

Why does that wanky Villa blog say 14th place "almost looks good until you remember they were bottom for 21 weeks of the season." 

Season isn't 21 weeks is it you ****ing smelly bridge. 14th place is 14th place.

Surely that makes finishing 14th all the more impressive? We finished 3 places above them with a far better goal difference. Villa are such a bag of shit

In Mark Lawrensons Palace Vs Man City prediction he says "Palace will be roared on by their fans- like Leicesters supporters they are fantastic and never stop chanting"

Leicester's home support is the the benchmark that Palace should aspire to. Nice.  :cool:

I think the Palace noise only comes from one corner, more or less, whereas ours is stadium wide. I can't make it on Sunday but as my daughter and boyfriend will be taking our places I've given them the pre-match briefing on how loud they have to be :thumbup: It's essential now.