Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"Living With Yourself" on Netflix was enjoyable. 8 30 minute episodes so you can get through it in one sitting if you have the time. Paul Rudd and Aisling Bea are brilliant.

That's next on mine and the wife's list after we've seen El Camino, but we have to finish re-watching Breaking Bad before we can do that! 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Sunderland till I Die, Jack Rodwell hasn’t covered himself in glory. 

Utter pr1ck

I hope Blackburn is the highest this dick rises. He can keep going downwards from there for all I care. 

Arse. 

That said, very good programme. Thoroughly enjoyable, more so because it wasn’t Man U  (although that’d be interesting this year). 

Edited by Mickey O'Neil

10 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

That's next on mine and the wife's list after we've seen El Camino, but we have to finish re-watching Breaking Bad before we can do that! 

I am so jealous of your commitment. (Of you about to re-watch Breaking Bad, not being married)

Will be interesting to hear what you think about it after watching EC after BB. I'm still a bit behind on Better Call Saul but as far as I can tell there's practically zero references with EC.

Tempted to re-watch the whole saga again now.

13 hours ago, sommerray said:

Watched el camino: The Breaking Bad movie. Netflix has done a decent job in creating movie out of the TV series.

watchseriesonline.live

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I started watching it but decided I needed to watch the last episode of Breaking Bad again first.

19 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

That's how it started with us. We watched 5 minutes if El Camino, realised we couldn't remember exactly how Breaking Bad ended, so we started watching the last episode again, 5 minutes into that and we decided it was best to re-watch the entire thing!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I am so jealous of your commitment. (Of you about to re-watch Breaking Bad, not being married)

Will be interesting to hear what you think about it after watching EC after BB. I'm still a bit behind on Better Call Saul but as far as I can tell there's practically zero references with EC.

Tempted to re-watch the whole saga again now.

Oh god I never thought about watching Better Call Saul too before El Camino :frantics:

From my Breaking Bad posts, some of you may gather I've been living under a rock for years. 

I've now discovered Spiral (Engrenages).

Absolutely loving French TV. They swear, fvck, smoke like troopers and shock you. It's awesome. 

Also helps having Audrey Fleurot 🥰 as eye candy