Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

7 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Just watching Ambulance on the beeb, an 80yr old man is in an ambulance having just had his heart started again and someone in another van refuses to move for the ambulance, absolutely unbelievable behaviour.

Ambulances (and fire engines) should have dashcams like Police Cars. Anyone shown being deliberately obstructive should be prosecuted and/or their insurance informed. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Haha I’m still on series 1, I’m struggling through it as I’m finding it so frustrating and the series is way too long 

If you're struggling through the first series you're in for a long ride lol

I really liked season 1 but after that it just became repetitive 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2020 at 16:04, Dr Marco said:

Book>Film>Serie

I used to think this at first, I was annoyed they did the usual shit of making a British story American. 

But it's actually one of my favourite films of all time. Its sensational. I'd say it's a better film than the book is a book if you know what I mean. 

The soundtrack is superb, the casting is superb.

• Like 1

Not sure if it was this thread or the Netflix thread, bit Mortimer and Whitehouse go fishing was an incredible shout. Smashed all 3 series in a few evenings. 

Always been a fan of Bob Mortimer anyway but the whole show is just lovely. Reminded me very much of the detectorists, but a reality version. 2 friends, outside with their hobbies, laughing and talking shit. 

Loved it!

It's also led me to restart the detectorists which is also incredible.

• Like 2