Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

30 minutes ago, Soup said:

Haha really ? I did really enjoy the first 7 seasons but I thought the rest of the cast came in to show a bit more after he left.

I did miss Kelly when she left. Everything she said made me laugh 

In an very busy reddit for Dunder MIfflin they HATE season 8/9...

IMO they are a bit all over the place, and Nellie and Andy both really piss me off, though Robert California is genius and the finale is superb :)

Nowadays i just watch it on a loop every few days... if you have some spare time, google the deleted scenes and bloopers... There are hours of (brilliant) deleted scenes.

I love some of Kelly's comments,, in fact all of the background players are hilarious.. Creed is a genius :)

• Like 1

Binged on 'The night of' over the last week ...   another old one I know but if you like your murder thrillers it's brilliant.   Superb acting, a great plot and builds up the reality of spending time in jail and the implications of being  accused of murder.  Highly recommended.

Seen some great series of late ...   will finish off the Hugh Grant/Nicole Kidman one tonight then on to an Icelandic series ...    :thumbup:

On 02/12/2020 at 16:21, Lizzy said:

Has the new Fargo season been discussed somewhere? Is it up to par with the previous seasons?

Seen a few episodes and not really into it yet tbh. Mainly its the lack of adorable characters i miss.

Watching currently (up to last episode)... imo... far below the previous standard.

Watchable and chris rock is great, but boring, overly attempted arty and lacking anything to "grab" me,

• Like 1

On 02/12/2020 at 08:21, Lizzy said:

Has the new Fargo season been discussed somewhere? Is it up to par with the previous seasons?

Seen a few episodes and not really into it yet tbh. Mainly its the lack of adorable characters i miss.

On 03/12/2020 at 09:54, ozleicester said:

Watching currently (up to last episode)... imo... far below the previous standard.

Watchable and chris rock is great, but boring, overly attempted arty and lacking anything to "grab" me,

Which platform are you watching Fargo season 4 on? UK Netflix only has up to season 3. Thanks.

11 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Which platform are you watching Fargo season 4 on? UK Netflix only has up to season 3. Thanks.

sorry, its currently on terrestrial tv in Oz.

Do you have a vpn... could watch on our catchup :)