Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 10/10/2020 at 20:18, Trav Le Bleu said:

So...

This is the final of Britain's Got Talent?

Heaven help us.

I don't usually watch it but have done the last few weeks. The amount of magicians was ridiculous and the winner looked like a poor version of Victoria Wood.

I’m hooked on Wheeler Dealers on the Discovery channel where Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead buy modern classic motors and restore them to thier former glory.

Ant is an absolute genius mechanic/stylist/detailer and it’s a joy to watch him as he masters his craft. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Rather embarrassing but I’ve only just started watching Peep Show, I don’t know why I’ve never bothered watching it before, I’m really enjoying it.

I’m watching it through again at the minute and whilst the first season is difficult to watch now because the quality was so bad it’s still got some of the very best moments in it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manini said:

I’m watching it through again at the minute and whilst the first season is difficult to watch now because the quality was so bad it’s still got some of the very best moments in it 

It’s had some proper laugh out loud moments in it, especially the pepper spray “it’s for your own good” incident 😂 

51 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Watched All creatures great and small ...  loved it ..  beats the previous offering into a cocked hat on every level ...  stories, cast, acting, photography...  the whole nine yards ...  nice gentle entertainment.. 

Haven't heard that phrase since 1979 :D

I’ve only recently got into Peaky Blinders and rewatching it again now and there’s so much shit I missed first time. Honestly some of the dialogue in this is incredible, as well as the foreshadowing and imagery. Absolute masterpiece. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

I’ve only recently got into Peaky Blinders and rewatching it again now and there’s so much shit I missed first time. Honestly some of the dialogue in this is incredible, as well as the foreshadowing and imagery. Absolute masterpiece. 

Arthur is a piece of work isn’t he? Great character 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Little bit old now I guess, but did anyone watch HyperNormalisation off of iPlayer?

Yeah, well worth a watch and most of Adam Curtis' stuff is pretty interesting and there is an artistic quality to the way his docs are presented, even if some of it does feel like a bit of a reach and a sort of public school version of those student 'intellectuals' who've had a few too many biftas.