Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 28/02/2021 at 11:32, Foxy_Bear said:

Me neither. 

The scary thing is, at the time I was about 18 and I remember reading about it daily in the newspapers and I was under no doubt that the boy did it because they made it all about his character and never mentioned the fact that this girl was utterly butchered and there was absolutely no DNA evidence linking him or the fact he was questioned without an adult at 14 or even that there was DNA from other potential suspects that where never chased up or looked at. 

Don't get me wrong, the doc is fairly one sided in his favour but the facts that are presented are astonishing. 

Watch making a murder on Netflix. Talk about misjustice. 

26 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Bloodlands is about the IRA as a national terrorist organisation. Marcello is about an Irish gang family, not involved with the IRA

Starting with Marcello...bloodlands next....all gearing up for the new series of line of duty!!!

Just finished series 4 of The Wire, was expecting huge story lines the way some of you hyped it up and as it ticked on i realised that wasn’t coming.

The character development is probably as good as anything I’ve seen, Incredible. I think Omar and Snoop might just be my 2 favourite gangsters from any show.

What a program.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Just finished series 4 of The Wire, was expecting huge story lines the way some of you hyped it up and as it ticked on i realised that wasn’t coming.

The character development is probably as good as anything I’ve seen, Incredible. I think Omar and Snoop might just be my 2 favourite gangsters from any show.

What a program.

Snoop isn't acting. Thats really her. They found her and pretty much dropped her into the show as is. She spent a lot of time in jail after the show. 

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Hahaha what. I knew she was using her real name but that’s mad.

Its pretty crazy. She was a drug dealer, just out of prison for murder when the guy who plays Omar found her in a club whilst shooting the show. Took her to the producers and a couple of days later she had the part of Snoop. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Its pretty crazy. She was a drug dealer, just out of prison for murder when the guy who plays Omar found her in a club whilst shooting the show. Took her to the producers and a couple of days later she had the part of Snoop. 

I darent Google her as I still have 1 series left but that really is mad lol 

• Haha 1

Was over at my sister's last night and had the misfortune of having to watch 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lonestar back to back.

I didn't say anything to her, but wow, these shows are absolute garbage. 

There's some decent actors in them, but they are no help with the ridiculous dialogue/storylines.

Even the lighting that they use for these shows is annoyingly over saturated.

That was a couple hours I'd like back.

13 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Man I hated her so much! All of Marlon's crew tbf. Damn what a show! I'd pay all the money I have to watch something on par with The Wire!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Man I hated her so much! All of Marlon's crew tbf. Damn what a show! I'd pay all the money I have to watch something on par with The Wire!

My Mrs refuses to watch it. No good reason just says she doesn't fancy it... Fvcking infuriating. 

1 minute ago, sdb said:

I'm so bored at work at the moment I've just started listening to a podcast called 'way down in the hole'. There's a podcast for each episode so 60 in total. 

13 minutes ago, Soup said:

I'm so bored at work at the moment I've just started listening to a podcast called 'way down in the hole'. There's a podcast for each episode so 60 in total. 

Thanks man. Decent even without watching them back? I did my 3rd loop of it last year so too soon to go again...just!

4 minutes ago, sdb said:

Thanks man. Decent even without watching them back? I did my 3rd loop of it last year so too soon to go again...just!

Yeah it's good. The presenters annoyed me a little at first but I got used to them and they're fine now. Like you I've done it 3 times so I can pretty much remember all the stuff they talk about. It's fun and some cool and interesting facts thrown along the way. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

You lot must have watched a different show to me with behind her eyes, I thought it was genuinely abysmal. 

Just watched evil genius, about the pizza bomber. Unsatisfactory conclusion, really intriguing story though. 

Have you watched 'Don't f**k with cats'?

Genuinely one of the best murder mystery docs I've saw but the title put alot of people off. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Was over at my sister's last night and had the misfortune of having to watch 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lonestar back to back.

I didn't say anything to her, but wow, these shows are absolute garbage. 

There's some decent actors in them, but they are no help with the ridiculous dialogue/storylines.

Even the lighting that they use for these shows is annoyingly over saturated.

That was a couple hours I'd like back.

You need to watch Reno 911... now thats quality!!

• Haha 1