Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Have you watched 'Don't f**k with cats'?

Genuinely one of the best murder mystery docs I've saw but the title put alot of people off. 

Yeah seen that. One of the most disturbing things about shows like that are the people who become obsessed online, what strange folk. I've seen the majority of crime docs now just somehow this one passed me by.

• Like 1

Did anyone watch the Ben Fogle programme last night about Chernobyl? At the end, he interviewed a guy who prided himself on trespassing inside the exclusion zone. Apart from breaking the law, he was also taking grave risks with his long-term health by having prolonged exposure to radiation. Fogle seemed to be impressed by the guy's stupid activities!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Anybody watched Informer on Netflix. Its a BBC drama. Really enjoyed the first few episodes

Yep its cracking series.

Theres some really good crime thriller series at the moment.

None as good as LOD but good enough

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raj said:

Yep its cracking series.

Theres some really good crime thriller series at the moment.

None as good as LOD but good enough

LOD is the benchmark IMO. It could have easily become stale and repetitive, even though the premise is much the same with each series somehow, it remains compelling.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

On 04/03/2021 at 19:39, Parafox said:

LOD is the benchmark IMO. It could have easily become stale and repetitive, even though the premise is much the same with each series somehow, it remains compelling.

Cant wait for the new series...out mid march I think

• Like 1

On 01/03/2021 at 23:51, Foxy_Bear said:

Snoop isn't acting. Thats really her. They found her and pretty much dropped her into the show as is. She spent a lot of time in jail after the show. 

There’s lots of bits like that in it isn’t there? 

Like the actual Jay Landsman is in it but doesn’t play himself. The inspiration for Avon Barksdale is the bloke playing the Pastor. 

Listening to an interview with Wendell Pierce and sounds incredible how it was all made. Apparently he told Keema and Bubbles after the first two episodes were aired to find new roles cos it ain’t getting recommissioned with the slow pacing. 

Watching it second time around, Prop Joe makes me laugh. Which reminds me of the scene early doors I find hilarious when Eastside play Westside at Basketball. 

9 hours ago, rico said:

Zero Zero Zero is a great series, highly recommend it 

If you are okay with subtitles, Gomorrah may be for you 

• Like 2

Finished Wandavision...I enjoyed it at the beginning and liked the whole mystery part that starts but didn't enjoy the last episode at all. Felt like another generic marvel cgi blast blast blast thing going on and was pretty weak but suppose they have to do it to set up the films etc. Overall it was better than I thought it would be even if the last episode wasn't great.

19 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Decided to give The Walking Dead one last go. Reached season 5 years ago and gave up, despite being privy to most spoilers hopefully I can stick it out as it’ll see me out of lockdown quite nicely 

The main problem with the walking dead is that it followed the comics which were being written simultaneously so there are whole seasons that are just buying  time for the comics to get ahead of them so they can pick up the story again.