Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

18 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Has anyone who's into true crime watched 'Murder in a small town?

I remember it well as it happened but watching how a young boy was jailed for murder with nothing other than circumstantial evidence os utterly bonkers!

I don't think I've seen this one, but the more of these types I do watch, the more I think the whole American justice system is pretty bonkers! 

On 22/02/2021 at 00:49, urban.spaceman said:

'See' on Apple TV.

Set a few hundred years after a virus killed most of the population and leaves everyone blind. Those that can see are hated and hunted. Jason Mamoa is the chief of a village and must protect twin babies who can see, from a local queen who wants them dead.

Really enjoyed this. Might not be everyone's cup of tea because there's a lot of daftness, but I found it quite inventive and immersive at times. Looking forward to the next series.

Sounds like the same plot-line as 'Day of the Triffids.'

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Haha my mistake! I didn't think we convicted people in the UK on circumstantial evidence only?! 

Me neither. 

The scary thing is, at the time I was about 18 and I remember reading about it daily in the newspapers and I was under no doubt that the boy did it because they made it all about his character and never mentioned the fact that this girl was utterly butchered and there was absolutely no DNA evidence linking him or the fact he was questioned without an adult at 14 or even that there was DNA from other potential suspects that where never chased up or looked at. 

Don't get me wrong, the doc is fairly one sided in his favour but the facts that are presented are astonishing. 

8 minutes ago, rico said:

Series 1 ok

Series 2 bad

Series 3 ok

she is so annoying 😂

Cheers Rico.

Mrs didnt fancy it cos she was slagging Anna Friel off. I thought she was just jealous of her but she said shes crap.

Dont wanna wind her up by watching this if it's only okay at best!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raj said:

Anyone watch Marcella???

Contemplating  this next

Series 1 & 2 I’ve seen and were great fun but bonkers in a good way , it’s a who’s done it whilst she’s having a breakdown of sorts but hard to explain without giving it away , it’s original though and season 2 ending is a brilliant twist leading into next season which I can’t wait to watch. I would definitely recommend it if you like crime dramas with a twist. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grth2004 said:

Series 1 & 2 I’ve seen and were great fun but bonkers in a good way , it’s a who’s done it whilst she’s having a breakdown of sorts but hard to explain without giving it away , it’s original though and season 2 ending is a brilliant twist leading into next season which I can’t wait to watch. I would definitely recommend it if you like crime dramas with a twist. 

Will give it a go then see how things transpire.

Ta

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

The Bruno v Tyson documentary on Sky is superb. Quite sad to see how they both ended up, but some great memories.

Really wanna watch this but ain't got sky!!

2 massive characters unfortunately  both suffering with mental health issues.

Think even in their prime they liked each other.

• Like 1