Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 04/09/2021 at 20:34, TK95 said:

Loved the second series of Ted Lasso. The cameos cracked me up. Roy Kent doing punditry lol

It’s weird, I hate it and love it. The dialogue is often horrific and cringey but I can’t stop watching it. The South American lad with the ‘football is life’ stuff winds me up no end 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, masterg59 said:

I think it would be better if it was available to binge watch.

I feel like I should love it but can’t get into it for some reason, Surrane Jones is maybe the wrong person for the lead I think 🤔 I usually like her but she’s a bit odd in this 

Getting addicted to the re-runs of CHiPs on Forces TV at moment. Haven't seen them since first time around but they are so strange to watch now if you've played GTA5 with the locations the game is based on and camera angles and some of the scenarios and stunts, basically a live action version of the game. Remember watching an episode on a Saturday morning then getting out on the bike riding in synch with my mate and doing the cheesy grin and pose from the intro....must have been 26 or 27 or so at the time :giggle:. No, about 10 which is still embarrassing. Keep telling myself it's not kids TV but the recently re-run one where a Gibbon is being babysat by Ponch as it's a witness (no, really) and nicks his motorbike was a bit on the verge of becoming unrealistic but after a bit too much wine (for me not the Gibbon) became very funny.