Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Lloyd Dyer

Dyer is the most under-rated player in our side.

If some Johnny Foreigner playing for a Prem side skinned fullbacks as regularly and comprehensively as Lloyd, the Match of the Day studio would a mess of semen.

His crossing is not always great, but who's is? I would also put some blame on our strikers for not moving into the right place when we pretty much know what Dyer's going to do with the ball.

He covers well defensively, he retains possession well, he scores a few goals. He always gives 100% and he's clearly a pleasant, unassuming bloke. Complete legend.

Said it before and I'll say it again, best winger in the Championship.

On his day, yes.

But his day is only twice a season unfortunately.

Today he was playing a poor defence and had a brilliant game himself. He actually had the final ball today to go with his pace.

Will always be remembered as a good player in my opinion, never quite in the same terms as Izzet etc as legends, but deserves so much praise. But come next week we might be slating him, hes just one of those players.

A right foot away from being a Premier player.

My theory is that he can see the twilight of his career approaching and has realised it's now or never to get in the Prem. Feels to me like he's working harder than ever in training. His all round play is stronger than in previous seasons. I always liked his pace but his ability to convert his blistering runs with productive results had been poor previously IMO.

Younger lads are coming in to the team and the pressure is on to keep up performances. Full credit to him, he's won his place in the starting 11 and seems determined to keep it. Top attitude and workrate at the moment, good lad...

Where's Fleckney Mike gone in this thread?

:whistle:

Sounds like Lloydy ripped em a new one today.

I think this IS his best season in a city shirt.

Couldn't be happier for the lad.

Even after a great win you feel the need to thrust something in his face. :thumbup:

Edit: That doesn't sound quite so elegant when you're talking about one person, I hope he consented.

If he had end product, like it sounded he did today, then he would be playing top half premier league football.

The wingers that have pace + end product are those that play at the very top.

Wait til you see his goal. Was like a left-footed Walcott.

Archived