Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DANGEROUS TIGER

Scottish Football

Exaggerating much? Disgraceful scenes.

Although I'm sure there are plenty of morons on the pitch.

They couldn't show it so all we heard was the commentator saying how disgraceful something was that nobody outside of the ground could see.

Well done to Hibs! Great to see the smaller club beat the big boys, their fans seemed to enjoy it to. The commentators where so big club (Rangers) all game, eg Hibs 1-0 and what do they say "can Rangers right this wrong"!

Err. "The Rangers" are a 4 year old club that has climbed up the league and just entered the top tier for the first time in their history.

Hibs miles bigger.

;)

(Agree with you about the commentary, though)

• Like 1

Congratulations to Hibernian - what terrific guile and effort during the entire game. To give Rangers a good game is one thing, to take the lead and then regain it at the very end makes for a very entertaining watch! 114 years of waiting are finally over!  :thumbup:

Also glad for Mr. Logan. Won his first piece of silverware here. I hope he stays and helps the team getting back to the top level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is anyone else laughing at celtic and the state of scottish football, i mean losing to a side from gibralter with a bunch of part time players it is just so f###ing funny. how anyone can rate brendan rodgers as a top manager i just don't know.is scottish football evan relevant anymore i mean their national team are evan worse than england 

Celtic have suffered from Rangers going bust considerable. The Old Firm is what has kept Scottish football interesting and competitive and attracted the viewers, and once that went Celtic suffered on and off the pitch.

Should imagine now Rangers are back it might start to slowly improve again.

The Red Imps result really isn't an indication of the state of the league as god knows what's happened there. Complete freak result, funny, but Celtic will run amok at Park Head you'd of thought.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Funny really as Kranjcar, Barton, Rodgers and even Dembele going to Scotland really made people (my Celtic supporting mate included) think that this is the corner it needed to turn and one result has put it all in turmoil lol. Lennon and Grant Holt being in the championship is huge considering where they were a few years ago.

They should really still get through, but I think they got what they deserved on Tuesday. Never looked particularly dangerous at all. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 1

Watched some parts of couple of cup games/replays earlier and have to say the quality in general is abysmal.

Waghorn scored a well-taken goal, but can't seen him being high on SPL scoring charts - misses too many fairly decent chances.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Both Hibs and Hearts out in the Europa League already. Edinburgh meltdown. Especially Hearts were very disappointing, losing to a Maltese side and that at home.

At least Hibs put in a battling performance, but couldn't find the decisive second goal, not even until the end of extra time.

Aberdeen now up against Slovenian side Maribor.