Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lengloversoldsock

New Poster - Millwall

Oh dear oh dear, sensitive lot aren't you. I said in peace and that's exactly how I've been. No threats or bragging just a few honest observations. The Leeds comparisons are interesting though, as you lot sound that you have a similar case of 'Big Club Syndrome'. Good! We'll carry on beating you on our shoestring budget while you ponder what's gone wrong at your end. The answer is quite simple from reading your merciless slaughtering of your players, your manager, your singing and support, and your over-hyped expectations that money buys success. Some of you should hang your heads in shame and support a big club like Leeds. Shame really as I thought better of your lot.

Cockney Cnut bids you all a fond farewell and Happy Christmas. Enjoy the new paragraph.

Oh dear oh dear, sensitive lot aren't you. I said in peace and that's exactly how I've been. No threats or bragging just a few honest observations. The Leeds comparisons are interesting though, as you lot sound that you have a similar case of 'Big Club Syndrome'. Good! We'll carry on beating you on our shoestring budget while you ponder what's gone wrong at your end. The answer is quite simple from reading your merciless slaughtering of your players, your manager, your singing and support, and your over-hyped expectations that money buys success. Some of you should hang your heads in shame and support a big club like Leeds. Shame really as I thought better of your lot.

Cockney Cnut bids you all a fond farewell and Happy Christmas. Enjoy the new paragraph.

:wave: Come back when you've got less time.

The Leeds comparisons are interesting though, as you lot sound that you have a similar case of 'Big Club Syndrome'.

Yes, we're the ones visiting another clubs forum and telling their fans that they are inferior to our clubs fans. That their team and manager are inferior (despite seeing their team play once this season), and that our club are going to walk into an automatic promotion place.

We dont change the team we support during a match.Thanks

Well most of us :ph34r:

feck me sideways! have you just spent the last 24 hours reading through every page on this forum???? you clearly care about our Leicester far too much.

i have never read another clubs forum after a game with them because there is only 1 club i give 2 flying fecks about. oh and to clarify, it's not millwall, it's out moneybags leicester city.

but congratulations for winning the "c**t of the weekend" award, courtesy of foxes talk.

clueless.jpg

Which one are you: The hot blonde, the banging red-head or the sexy black chick?

Either way I'd definitely do ya one. :thumbup:

clueless.jpg

Which one are you: The hot blonde, the banging red-head or the sexy black chick?

Either way I'd definitely do ya one. :thumbup:

Definitely not the third one, don't think 'they' are all that welcome down at The Den. :whistle:

I agree with you about the cocknet cvunt jibe. I would imagine that there would be a lot cockneys out there who would be absolutley disraught not to mention outraged and digusted that anyone could liken them to the pityfull pond life dirty docker scum that actually make up the supporters and area that is Milwall.

Oh the weekly WUM from another club, we had that Barnsley fan last week who said he was only impressed by our club shop, now we have the Millwall fan running his mouth.

Who will we have next week, the Cardiff fan who believes Cardiff will storm to promotion, and Leicester will fall off the pace and finish mid table.

You may operate on a shoestring budget, but you'll never ever get promoted to the Premier League. Millwall are lucky enough to play in the Championship with the dire state your club is in.

Oh, and I'm sure Millwall fans would NEVER criticise any of your players or even King Kenny - until he goes on a losing spree, that is.

Alright boys - new poster here in peace. Commiserations on a fruitless trip down to our rusting shitheap of a stadium ( but at least it's our shitheap) and well done to all you that made the trip - to all the others who talk like you were there and weren't, why don't you just listen to those who bothered to go and shut up. You're not the first team and wont be the last to come unstuck against a lucky team of misfits, that cant play the game but are good at out-muscling teams that can???? What's that about then? The rules change and we're permitted to set about other teams (especially in midfield) with an assortment of Dockers hooks, Millwall bricks, carving knives and spanners? Perhaps you were simply outplayed in what was a highly competetive game between two top six sides. Kenny Jackett had the inside track on Whitbread and we were quite pleased to offload him when we did - wouldn't even make the bench for us I'm afraid. Trotter is not for sale and we have first option on Chris Wood regardless of what's spouted in the press. Considering what you've spent on assembling a team that according to most of you has no bottle, we haven't done too bad in putting one together for the price that one of Len Glovers old socks would fetch on ebay have we? How about being gracious in defeat and getting together a never say die attitude to propel yourselves onwards and upwards. CV's and pound notes don't win championships, hard graft and 'all for one' attitudes sometimes do. We have a togetherness and belief here from the chairman down to the tea lady and everyone in between. 'Different era' we may be but it works for us and I bet there's more than a few pre-96ers amongst your lot who only dream of what we have. For the stattos out there we finished the last third of last season in form that would have seen us get automatic if we'd maintained it for the season. After a bad start we've hit that form again and if you want a serious money making tip, get yourselves down Billy Hills and reverse forecast Hull and Millwall for automatic. Cardif will blow it and Palace will fragment come January. Watford will be there or thereabouts. You might make play-offs but a far riskier bet in my opinion.

Get behind your manager and players and Good luck for the rest of the season.

I'm not one for laughing at you or anything, fair play for signing up with your opinions... I went to the Den on Saturday. Didn't expect three points, and would have taken a point. You don't need a team of superstars to win promotion (which some people fail to see), just hardworking players and a decent manager. I believe you have that. I like Kenny Jackett, and always have done... I'm not a fan of Whitbread. I think he is decent in the air, but gives away to many silly/easy fouls.

Don't mind Millwall. Good luck with your season, just don't finish above us!

I don't know why opposition fans bother on here sometimes, when some of our fans don't even give them their time of day. 'Weekly wum' etc posts, is there really any need? ... He is only sharing his opinion, some of which I seem to agree with. It's an external view, something we don't see... Millwall might not be seen as a massive club in our division, but we haven't exactly won anything for years, so why do have the right to say 'youre a nothing club'? At least he supports his local team.

I don't know why opposition fans bother on here sometimes, when some of our fans don't even give them their time of day. 'Weekly wum' etc posts, is there really any need? ... He is only sharing his opinion, some of which I seem to agree with. It's an external view, something we don't see... Millwall might not be seen as a massive club in our division, but we haven't exactly won anything for years, so why do have the right to say 'youre a nothing club'? At least he supports his local team.

What right has he got to come on here, rubbish our club and our fans and tell us how great Millwall are? What do you want us to do? Agree with him? 'Yeah, Leicester are shit, our fans are shit, our players aren't fit to clean your players boots because we spent a bit of cash on them, Millwall are bloody great'.

If someone with absolutely no knowledge of my club comes on to a Leicester City forum and slags my club off, I'm going to disagree, not cosy up to him and agree that his club's great and ours is shit.

Archived