Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Sky change yet another game. - Brum @ home

+ More money for the club

+ More exposure to neutrals (scraping the barrell here)

- I hate night games

- We are usually shit at night games

- The atmosphere will be dead

- The attendance will be poor

- ****s over Birmingham fans.

Get an anti-Sky chant going!

Wolves tried to show a banner at our game, merely asking for Sat at 3pm, and they had to take it down. Not much chance of poxy Sky showing any such banners; I wonder if they'd fade down any anti-Sky chants ?

Watford will be moved too if it's a vital game.

This has to be the worst season for non 3pm games.

Yep i think you will almost certainly be right, the best we can hope for is they leave it on the saturday, and just move the kick off to 5.20pm, giving us more time in the pub!

Leicester City Football Club this is not right,

We purchased pre season tickets to watch matches on Saturday afternoon, could there be a legal case here " not fit for the purpose they were purchased for"

Don't say its not your fault, that wouldn't work with most business.

+1

Leicester City Football Club this is not right,

We purchased pre season tickets to watch matches on Saturday afternoon, could there be a legal case here " not fit for the purpose they were purchased for"

Don't say its not your fault, that wouldn't work with most business.

should imagine there would be a subject to change in the small print somewhere

When was our last Saturday 3pm game at home? I genuinely can't remember.

EDIT: Just looked it up, 22 Dec vs Cardiff. What a joke. Coming upto 2 months and counting. Whilst I appreciate it gives more fans, a chance to see matches, that is taking it to extreme levels.

I aint been to the KP since then!

And I've got a ST

I wasn't really that bothered at the beginning of the season with Sky games moving kick-offs, but it seems like it's almost every other home game now. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

At least we aren't Man U. I think every one of their games gets moved from the original Saturday afternoon kick off for either Sky or ESPN

To the my garden shed chant

O Sky TV

Are full of S***

O Sky TV are full of S***

We want our games to be on Saturday

We want our games to kick off at 3

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if we could get L1 and the kop to join in and chant this together, maybe just maybe it could open some eyes.

Can the club refuse sky coverage? Or do both clubs have to refuse? Or do they have no say? haha

Its never going to happen but in an ideal world, ALL clubs would opt out of TV coverage and refuse the renenue.

I realise clubs need the revenue to survive and at the end of the day it's alot of money on the table, but if every club opted out it'd be a level playing field and no-one would be losing out over other clubs, every club would have to opt out though.

It's like players wages, every club in each league needs to agree a maximum wage, a wage cap, players should get a small basic wage but then earn extra via bonuses.

That's all in a dream world though. Some say football is a modern game, it's sooooo old fashioned compared to other sports though and it's seems to be falling more and more behind the times.

Anti sky chants would be more effective as banners just don't get on camera, it's a lot harder to fade a section of the ground singing I would imagine. Need the L1 lads to get this going.

But at least representatives from $ky will see it and at least they'll understand there's dis-content, not that they'll change anything.

Chants I agree are probably going to have a bigger impact but, I hate to say it, it's not a losing battle, it's a lost battle, the FA have sold the game.

There's no way out of this I'm afraid. Proven by games like Middlesbrough, $ky money means more to LCFC than the fans do and even if every fan boycotted they'd probably still do it if it meant more money incoming.

Happy days.... Friday night game = Saturday morning coverage in OZ.

I think its after end of daylight saving so kick off will be 2.45am.. so even a chance to hop back into bed for a couple of hours afterwards :)

:banana: love you sky :)

greed over fans yet again un f###king believable

I know its bad but the club has no say AT ALL over what games sky decide to play. All premier league and championship team sign to a contract at the start of the season and basically have no choice in the matter. Its unfortunate but it is modern football and clubs cant afford to say no to the money or the exposure.

Archived