Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Knockaert

Please don't let this become anothe witch hunt, knockys goal against forest got us into the playoffs, he won us the penalty and he made a mistake!

Get behind him he is young and will only get better if we allow him too. We are all Leicester supporters and its easy celebrating when we are winning but let's get behind one of our own at a real low point.

Don't sell knockaert

I hope not too, because these are different circumstance to Kermorgant.

Kermorgant was shit all season for us with 1 goal in 20, whereas Knockaert has been a shining light for much of our season.

His performance up to that point was MOTM standard and it was his goal at Forest that got us here.

Knockaert took it because he wanted to. He likes taking responsibility. Nugent on the other hand is a pussy and has no desire to put pressure on himself.

It was a terrible penalty, but I can forgive him for that.

What annoys me is he dived instead of carrying on and trying to pull it back. In some way, he got what he deserved.

Knew he would miss. Knew it. Everyone said why isn't Nugent taking it. He scored on earlier this season. Piss poor penalty.

Shouldnt have been allowed to take it

That was exactly what I was thinking, never thought he'd score

This won't be a witch-hunt though, bad although the penalty was he didn't try a cheeky chip he just missed. 

I'm more concerned that we stick with NP and continue to build

Exactly. He's ten times the player Kermorgant was or ever will be. We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot if we hounded him out after that. He might leave anyway. He definitely looks like a player destined for the Premier League.

Oh, well. Cheaper tickets, next season...

Had the energy to run in the last few minutes, won the penalty and hit through the ball.  No one else was ever going to take it - hindsight is wonderful.  Hold nothing against him.

Knockaert got us into the playoffs, Knockaert's free kick provided us with a one goal advantage, Knockaert had the courage to take a penalty in the last minute of a game as monumental as today's.

He's a hero in my eyes.

He is a cracking little player, but the only thing that disappointed me was the decision for him to take the penalty, yes it was understandable as he got it, but still we have far better penalty takers than him, he has never taken a penalty for us, and in a pressure cooker game like that, I wouldn't of let him nowhere near the ball.

Some fans will take a while to forgive him, but that's life.

Keep him and he will be a key player for us next season, and that's a fact.

Just depends which way you want to look at things.

Knocky is still a hero for getting us there, fair play for having the balls to take it though I think someone should have had a word with him first and made 100% sure because he played crap today

Like others didn't think he should take it but he did and i wasn't confident but to hound him out, that is mental, perhaps our squad needs an extra year to get themselves sorted. Our squad would not survive in the prem at the moment so perhaps another season is what's needed.

He is a cracking little player, but the only thing that disappointed me was the decision for him to take the penalty, yes it was understandable as he got it, but still we have far better penalty takers than him, he has never taken a penalty for us, and in a pressure cooker game like that, I wouldn't of let him nowhere near the ball.

Didn't see anyone else racing over to take it off him

The problem is I'm not sure we do.

Who do you have in mind? Nobody in the team takes them, partly because we never get penalties.

The key difference between the two is Kermo just stood there, looked a bit like "ahh shit" then walked off down the tunnel. Knockaert's probably still crying. If the stewards had let him he'd probably have apologised to each and every fan their individually. It hurt him almost as much as it's ruined us fans. 

Archived