Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

14,074 Season Tickets sold

Meanwhile, anticipation for the new campaign, which kicks off a week after the Monaco fixture with an away trip to Middlesbrough, has led to increased season-ticket sales.

City have so far sold 14,074 season tickets, 294 ahead of their total for this time last year.

The vast majority of the sales were supporters renewing through the Early Bird scheme, which offered a freeze on prices from last season in nearly all areas of the ground.

The sales indicate City fans expect their team to be challenging for promotion again this season.

Read more: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-19384463-detail/story.html?#ixzz2XCtKOpBW

Follow us: @thisisleics on Twitter | thisisleicestershire on Facebook

Surely it must be down to the massively unattractive and mediocre hoofball we've been playing under Pearson as well as the bleak financial outlook.

I can't think of any other reason why the numbers are that high.

Good response. On the whole though our support is good anyway, amazing how pricks complain about 23,000 and seem to forget some of the dog shit turnouts we had a Filbert Street. Most clubs would kill for out level of support home and away. Plus the Championship is a wildly competitive league, so why wouldn't you want to watch it?

But I thought nobody would renew because of Pearson? I thought we were well placed to be relegated next season?

Am optimistic for the new season support Leicester not the manager do have to dramatically improve our end of season form though three wins in seventeen games is shocking which everyone seems to forget?

Am optimistic for the new season support Leicester not the manager do have to dramatically improve our end of season form though three wins in seventeen games is shocking which everyone seems to forget?

Just as everyone seems to forget being in and around the top two for 2/3rds of the season with the third youngest squad in the Football League.

Just because people don't harp on about it in EVERY post doesn't mean they've forgotten. Or perhaps they remember further back than those that only seem to remember that poor run?

Guest MattP

**** That. If people will only go to a game when it's £15 a ticket plus a pie then I'd rather not.

People won't pay £30 to watch Yeovil at home though.

Find a balance that's fair, personally I think £15-20 is about right.

Archived