Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Miquel & Yennaris

My abundance of Arsenal supporting mates rate Yennaris. They say he's pretty quick.

Miquel is quality on FM but they don't rate him. Left footed CB/LB. Very tall, good passer.

My abundance of Arsenal supporting mates rate Yennaris. They say he's pretty quick.

Miquel is quality on FM but they don't rate him. Left footed CB/LB. Very tall, good passer.

Love an FM quote regarding players, how good are they on FIFA? ;)

Just asked whether theyre any good. Reply I got from a reliable Arsenal supporter was 'No. Sorry' lol

Cant really base their ability on what arsenal fans think. The level required to play for arsenal is much higher than playing for leicester so what they think is not good may still be very good for us. (hopefully!)

For me we dont need kids, we've got enough of our own.

what we need is a couple of experienced older players.

Experienced older players generally aren't available cheaply on loan, which is obviously why we are going for these lads. I'd like to see more experienced players coming in too, but I think we just have to accept that while we get our house in order, we're not going to be making any significant signings.

A couple of lads on loan are better than no signings at all.

Experienced older players generally aren't available cheaply on loan, which is obviously why we are going for these lads. I'd like to see more experienced players coming in too, but I think we just have to accept that while we get our house in order, we're not going to be making any significant signings.

Exactly

I think we'll see Danns and Konch depart with these two coming in. That covers the left side (cover for Zak too) and a defensive midfielder.

What else will we need? I'd be happy with that I think.

Good point

Archived