Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Miquel & Yennaris

Both rated highly by Wenger. Typical Pearson loan signings and I'm not complaining at all. Remember seeing them vs Bolton in 2011 and they impressed me more than some of the senior players for both sides, one of which included Gary Cahill. I think they'd fit in well here and I actually think either could be better than the last CB we had on loan...

Experienced older players generally aren't available cheaply on loan, which is obviously why we are going for these lads. I'd like to see more experienced players coming in too, but I think we just have to accept that while we get our house in order, we're not going to be making any significant signings.

A couple of lads on loan are better than no signings at all.

Nail on head

There are barely any experienced players who are available on loan at all, and even less when you narrow it down to certain positions. Also, many of these are players who have been hounded out of there respective club or just coming back from massive injuries.

Anyway when you get a loan from Arsenal you know what you wil get: a technically gifted, ball-playing lad desperate to make an impression. Arsenals academy is a dogfight with dozens of youngsters getting released every year.

Are we believing this then? It is the Mirror after all and whenever they report that one of our players is set to leave everyone discredits them.

Bert said a left footed CB was being lined up yesterday and now this is reportyed so it's got a bit of credibility i'd say, but you never know!

Archived