Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Miquel & Yennaris

He was ok for Preston and had youth on his side.

My brother in law lives in Lancaster he said

SSL was outstanding for Preston, a Preston team that were far better than the current Leic team.

Best CB in the league whilst playing at Preston

PNE fans love the Ledge.

As I have previously stated given a long run in the team he will prove to be our best player.

Kenneth predicts.

SSL was outstanding for Preston, a Preston team that were far better than the current Leic team.

PNE fans love the Ledge.

As I have previously stated given a long run in the team he will prove to be our best player.

Kenneth predicts.

But I don't think St Ledger's place is in danger - it's more likely to be Whitbread if Miguel is left sided, unless Morgan moves to the right, Whitbread central and Miguel on the left?

For me Miquel will battle with Whitbread and St Ledger for Moore.

I reckon that Pearson will never move Morgan away from the central berth of the 3. I feel that our best options there would be to go: Moore - Morgan - Miquel .. but having two young inexperienced centre backs could be a gamble. For me, I'd have Moore over St Ledger any day on the right, he offers so much more, he's quicker, aggressive, looks more comfortable on the ball, brave and we have the option of his long throw too. Miquel and Whitbread will rotate I reckon. Just see how Hull did it last year, they regularly changed their back 3 between Faye, Hobbs, Chester, Bruce and McShane.

Edit: I don't see where Yennaris would fit in though, we have enough midfielders as it is.

Kenneth predicts.

The same Preston team who got relegated?

I've nothing against him but never has he been the best CB in this division

PNE fans love the Ledge.

Kenneth predicts.

Preston, a team who scraped sixth on the last day of the season and were knocked out in the semis: Far better than Leicester, a team who scraped sixth on the last day of the season and were knocked out in the semis. :ermm:

But I don't think St Ledger's place is in danger - it's more likely to be Whitbread if Miguel is left sided, unless Morgan moves to the right, Whitbread central and Miguel on the left?

If the player none of us really know much about (Miquel) proves to be half as good as we are all hoping (Baresi) then yep - spot on with that back three, for me.

PNE fans love the Ledge.

Kenneth predicts.

Sounds like your brother in law talks as much shit as you do.

PNE fans love the Ledge.

Kenneth predicts.

What a load of absolute bollocks. Are you his agent or something? You're constantly kissing his arse on here and you go crazy if anyone dares to suggest that he might not be the best defender in this league?

He's distinctly average and he's had two fairly poor games for us so far, even by his low standards. But then again, he plays for a two-bit international team, so he must be the best thing since sliced bread eh?

My mate who is an arsenal fan has always said Miquel was bang average. He indicated it was wenger digging around for another player of fabregas' quality with barca yth xp. He has also made only 14 appearances, mainly in the cup with most of his league starts being at the start of the calamity 11/12 season around the 8-2 defeat. I also feel sorry for Liam Moore in all of this. In my opinion he is far better than Whitbread and would be able to eclipse SSL with a full seasons experience under his belt. Every time he has come in he has delivered, with Brighton away last year as a standout game. We looked much stronger against Boro on Saturday with him playing over Whitbread too. It must be demoralising for him to see loans come in when he consistently plays well when called upon. We should develop our own top talent first. + I would much rather have a 26-8 year old CB as X1/ cover. Someone like nyatanga would have been ideal. Would be pleased with yennaris. Promises big things + could be that utility player we need to secure things at the back and DM considering De Leat and James' injury problems at different intervals last year.

My mate who is an arsenal fan has always said Miquel was bang average. He indicated it was wenger digging around for another player of fabregas' quality with barca yth xp. He has also made only 14 appearances, mainly in the cup with most of his league starts being at the start of the calamity 11/12 season around the 8-2 defeat. I also feel sorry for Liam Moore in all of this. In my opinion he is far better than Whitbread and would be able to eclipse SSL with a full seasons experience under his belt. Every time he has come in he has delivered, with Brighton away last year as a standout game. We looked much stronger against Boro on Saturday with him playing over Whitbread too. It must be demoralising for him to see loans come in when he consistently plays well when called upon. We should develop our own top talent first. + I would much rather have a 26-8 year old CB as X1/ cover. Someone like nyatanga would have been ideal. Would be pleased with yennaris. Promises big things + could be that utility player we need to secure things at the back and DM considering De Leat and James' injury problems at different intervals last year.

Average for Arsenal = Good for us?

I don't have a clue who these are but do like the idea. My main reservation is if they have to have game time as part of the loan deal as i dont like the idea off them getting automatic game time. We need at least some cover at the back and I am sure we could do a lot worse than these two as most posters with a view on them indicate they are worth while.

Archived